實現 : Realisation

(This isn't a dream)

A still silence enveloped the space between the three of you, the shorter male had even looked up from his phone to see what had made the two of you so silent all of a sudden, thumbs ceasing and drifting on top of the screen. Your lips twitched in nervousness, fingers playing with the hem of your uniform before your forehead was flicked again.

Seriously, what was with the people in this dream and flicking your forehead as much as they could? Was there something obsessive about it? Even your father had done it earlier, remembering your decreased allowance for the week made you squint your eyes and made your shoulders drop.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You're still mad about that, aren't you?"

The crow-haired male had put emphasis on a certain event which would've been jolly nice if you actually knew what he was talking about, but unfortunately you didn't so you just stared at him with a blank gaze trying to appear as neutral as possible. You desperately wanted him to get away from you so you could explore the Tokyo of your dreams, you wondered if you could just go shoplifting without consequences.

And then you realized, this was your dream, you could practically do anything. You nodded your head slightly at that thought before you walked away from the two boys, although it didn't mean they left you alone at that as they continued to follow from behind you afterwards.

You continued to walk away from your house, steps light as you skipped throughout the familiar neighborhood. You had no plans of going to school in your dream, no that would be absolutely stupid of you so you headed off towards the market.

Because what was the best way to spend your dream? Doing something illegal, is the answer. You'd start the day of with shoplifting and then end the day with murder, you didn't really know.

"Wait, where are you going? School is this way."

You glanced at the taller boy behind you as he pointed towards a different direction from where you planned to head towards. The shorter boy glanced up from his phone and tilted his head at your actions, confused although his face was clear from any emotion. Grinning at them, you explained your plan the simplest way possible, voice laced with sweet and ignorant innocence.