A Hungry Pygmy Shrew

📷Dashi's POV📷
The thing brang us near... a dirt hole? It was big too. I decided to take a look in. There were 4 birds in it.
"Do you know what these birds are, Shellington?" I asked Shellington.
"They're Atlantic Puffins! They're the only ones native to the Atlantic Ocean!"
Being me, I decided to take some pictures of the black, blue-grey, and white puffins.
There was a small one, a puffling. It's white and looks cozy. There was another one, the blue-grey one. It also looks cozy, snuggled up with her mama and papa. They're black colored. 3 of the 4 have colorful beaks.  The small ones beak is grey. They look cozy... It looks almost daytime outside.

Mossy's POV
I'm so hungry! "...I should go on a food hunt with Oona!"
I decided to scurry to the burrows and oh boy could I not believe my eyes! A weird... brown thing that stands on a blue thing! Something smelled good coming from him! So I took a little nibble on the blue thing.
"Hey, this doesn't taste nearly as delicious as the thing I smelt!"
The brown thing replied "Oh, this?" And it pulled out a weird yellow something! It dropped it on the ground and I ate it! Can I tell you it was delicious? It was delicious! "Thank you, weird thing!"
The brown thing replied "My name is Shellington actually...