Chapter 51- Best friend troubles

My heart is pounding tonight
I wonder If you
Are too good to be true

The Bangtan boys have already proven they can top international music charts, surpass their records for every new release, and even got a coveted nomination at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards as the first-ever Korean kpop band

They had a vocal rehearsal and dance rehearsal at the arena. Like always, when they are alone on stage without an audience, they became chaotic. Their stage manager was so done and decide to leave them be for a few minutes.

Jimin and Jungkook were chasing each other around because Jimin said something inappropriate. Jhope was in stitches sitting on the floor next to a tired Tae Tae.

Jin gave each one of them an ice-cold water bottle. He took it gratefully and took a mouthful of it and pour some of it on his flustered face.

Sungdeuk told them to rest because they'll go through the steps of the Fire Dance choreo.

Namjoon groans, " Oh, really, I don't have any energy left, and the concert is in five hours."

Yoongi lay down flat on his stomach, his shoulder was aching, and Sejin and one of the Noonas gave him a little massage and a shot for the discomfort. He wishes they can have their physio in future, like their crew doctor and paramedics team.

He needs to do something about these shoulders cause it was a course of concern for the management and band.

Yoongi, with a lazy voice, "Hobi, please tell that military sergeant to give us at least an hour to rest. I need to nap a bit in that VIP lounge."

Taehyung smile, " You want to sleep now. In two hours, we will be in makeup. "

Jimin chuckled," looks like grandpa needs a rest."

Sungdeuk came to their spot, where their 'relax and told them what Jhope asked for.

The boys clapped their hands. Happy to recoup.

Suddenly he felt his heart constrict painfully

Suddenly he felt his heart constrict painfully. A feeling of heaviness overshadow his demeanour, OMG it's Yunru . Her sadness is distressing.

You quickly take out your phone and text her. But her phone is off.