2.Galevy, A Hot Summer Night

🔩❤️📚🌠🌡️

Levy Pov
This party is getting a bit too wild. I lost track of Lu-chan. We were just giggling after a few drinks, then she disappeared... Maybe she was too tired and forgot to say goodbye?
I was lost in my thoughts, when someone dragged me up, onto his lap. I screamed in surprise and fear, when I realised that it was just Gajeel...
"Baka! Silly Gajeel! What's that?" I tried to keep cool, like it was just a joke, but I felt my cheeks burning red, sitting on his lap, with my short lace dress, showing my legs"
He just smirked, holding both hands around my tiny waist.
"Gheehe, Shrimp, ye're just like a pretty little doll yer know? With that yellow lace... And you smell so good..."

Levy povI was getting every shade of red

Levy pov
I was getting every shade of red... By the smell from his mouth, so close to me, I could sense he had at least a few drinks, scotch whiskey ~ not that Gajeel usually drank a lot. But this evening was the exception! I never imagined that he could get so flirty and playful after a few glasses... But I kinda liked it that way.

 But I kinda liked it that way

Art belongs to artist blanania, all credits to artist

Art belongs to artist blanania, all credits to artist. I use it just as illustration.

Gajeel pov 🔩⚙️
I really was intoxicated by this little doll's smell, as a Dragon Slayer I could smell more than normal people. She smells like a fresh apple, with some sweet woody notes, that's this perfume of hers... It's driving me insane, the more i feel her, the more I need her. I must make her mine...
"Come with me Schrimp..." I said while carrying my girl out of that messy place.
"W-wait, What? Where are you taking me? It's not funny Gajeel!" she protested, I could see her cheeks so red... Ghee
"Don't ya worry Shrimp, did I ever put you in danger? Don't ya trust me?" I looked deep into her honey eyes.
She looked a bit confused, but just nodded, giving me a faint smile.
"ok Gajeel... I trust you..."