5. MIRALUX, A Hot Night Thunderstorm

Mirajane pov 😇😈💖

I was standing next to the open window, staring at the starry night. It was so warm, even outside...the heat was almost humid and some heavy clouds seem to be gathering still far away, like to announce a Summer night storm, after the very hot days we had... I could almost smell it. The sky was heavy, even though the stars still shined like diamonds.
I looked inside, my sister Lisanna was attending at the bar, the members of the guild and other guests of the party, while I was having a little break. I saw Laxus, among his Thunder Legion friends, ordering a huge beer, he winked at me, and had a smirk, watching me there.
Tonight I was wearing a different deep pink dress, that fitted me pretty well.
I could feel his eyes on me. I smiled, then turned again to watch the sky and breathe the fresh air outside.
I didn't expect him to come next to me...

He stood silently for a while next to me, sipping his beer

He stood silently for a while next to me, sipping his beer. The place was almost dark, at the far end of the hall, and there were no lights outside in the garden. I didn't expect what happened then...
I felt Laxus stand behind me, and hold me, into his strong arms. Hid hands clutched around my waist, while I felt his face in my hair, then close to my face, on one side, smelling my scent, and kissing me softly.
He whispered to me
"Mira, I think we should go upstairs... It's been a while I've been wondering about it..." I felt weak, in my knees, and felt my heart starting to pound like crazy. I turned to look into his eyes, he was watching the sky above us, deeply breathing the air outside,
Then he said
" I can feel a storm coming, I smell it... There will be thunder here soon...Come with me Mira, I need you, more than ever... It's time to stop playing and teasing, flirting... I want you, and, I want everything of you, tonight..."
I blushed and tried to reply, but couldn't. All my strength seemed to be drained, and I felt limp and weak, but safe and sheltered, in his big arms, and his strong frame...