Juke - Jealous Julie

(A/N- They were always alive, Julie and Luke are both 17, Julie is not in the band yet)

Luke's POV

Julie is my best friend but you guessed it, I'm in love with her, but I know she doesn't see me like that. Also, I'm dating Carrie...not a good look, i know i know but that's besides the point. It's 7:50 a.m. and I am on my way to pick up Jules and I guess Carrie. This car ride should be fun. I am about to call Jules to tell her I am about to pull up at her house. 

(On The Phone)

"Hey Luke."

"Hey Jules, you ready?"

"Yeah. I'm coming outside now."

"Ok. I got you breakfast already so just come outside."

"That's sweet thank you."

"You're welcome but please hurry so we won't be late."

"Ok. I'm coming." she laughed

(Off The Phone)

Julie's POV

I run downstairs out of the house and out the front down and I see Luke in his car. I hop in the front seat and he looks at me in smiles. 

"Don't you look good today." He says, making me blush but as he is giving me my food I tell him,"You don't look too bad yourself." He smiles and gives me my Starbucks. He pulls off and before I could say anything we arrive at...Carrie's house. I hate Carrie she was never that nice to me then goes and dates my best friend that I am hopelessly in love with. She walks out the door and up to the car and she sees me.

"Why are you in my seat?" She basically spits in my face.

"Umm, honey, sorry to break it to you but, this has been my seat, do I need to put my name on the seat." I say back to her.

"Luke, tell her to move..." She says to Luke. I turn and glare at him because if he makes me move we literally will be fighting. 

"Um so-sorry Carrie but you have to get in the back." He says and stutters a bit I just turn back to Carrie and smile. Carrie was always the clingy type. I barely see my best friend anymore. He was either with his band or with her, he never really had time for me. Even if we've known each other since we were in diapers, I still feel like I come second to everyone else in his life now, but he seems happy, so I have to be happy for him. Carrie gets in the back seat and leans over and kisses Luke. THAT SHOULD BE ME. I've known him way longer and I know him better. I can't help but get jealous and clear my throat and Luke pulls away from Carrie.

"Sorry Jules." 

"Whatever."

"What's wrong?"

"Could we not talk about this now while the demon's in the backseat?" I ask referring to Carrie. But he just scoffs. He pulls off and I just look out the window. I can't look and neither of them right now. 

When we arrive at school Carrie and Luke walk in with his arm around her shoulder while he was holding his hand. I can't even look at them I just run to my locker and get my things and go to class. Dammit. I thought I at least could've gotten away from them both but I have 1st period with Carrie. When I get to my seat Carrie walks up to me.

"Julie, you know...It's okay if you feel insecure about yourself I mean look at you. Do you really think Luke would want you? Obviously you were wrong. Why wouldn't he want a girl like me I mean, look at me. Then there's you. You're a fat bitch. Stay away from my boyfriend and stay out of my seat in the car." She says to me before walking back to her seat. I grab my things and run out of the class room and I hear Carrie say," Did I make wittle Julie cry, to bad." While I am running I bump into Luke. He sees me crying and runs after me. I slide down the wall and pull my knees to my chest and crying into my knees. Luke walks over and pulls me into his lap and I just cry into his chest.

"Hey hey, what's wrong?" He asks me.

"Your stupid bitch ass girlfriend is what's fucking wrong!" I yelled into his chest.

"What did she do? I don't like seeing you cry Jules." He says. This is honestly why I love him.

"I was sitting in 1st period and Carrie walked over to me and tells me that I should feel insecure about myself and that you would never want a girl like me only her. She called me a fat bitch then told me to stay away from you and don't sit in the front seat of your car. She's right you would never want me and i'm just a little fat piece of shit!" I scream into his chest. He just rubs my back and places a kiss on the top of my curls. 

"Jules you aren't fat. You're beautiful and amazing and talented. Also, if I could I would be more than happy to have a girl like you. Carrie had no right to say those things to you. I am so sorry."

"It's not just that. I l felt like that's why you aren't around a lot anymore. I mean, we were glued to each other now you're either with the band or with her. If I am being honest, I feel as though I am second to everything and I don't have a place in your life anymore. I felt like I was just kicked to the curb, but you were happy and I didn't want to bring you down with my words."

"Jules, if anything you are the most important to me in my life. I love you to death. I never meant to make you feel that way. The truth is I, Lucas Patterson, has been in love with you since the day we ran around the house as 5 year old kids playing hide and seek. I love you, not Carrie. I dated her because I thought you didn't see me that way but I am willing to take my shot so...Julie Molina, will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend..well after I break up with Carrie but you know?" I didn't say anything back to him I just sat up and kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He instantly wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me back. We heard Carrie yelling from down the hallway. We pulled back and looked at each other and just started dying of laughter. 

"I love you, Luke" I told him.

"I love you, too Jules."

(A/N- anyways not my best work but it's something I could've put more jealousy into but people are tired so...yeah ;))