Chapter 1

It's the first day of college and the 5 best friends who've been friends from kindergarten Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Soobin, Taehyun and Hueningkai are very excited to meet new people and getting new friends as their whole school passed with the same people.
They meet a lot of new people with different personalities. They all get along well. But, one of the students catches their eye. She was quiet. She only responded when someone called her name and spoke to her. Hueningkai quickly approaches her and speaks to her asking for her name. She replied saying, " Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm Cha Aecha.
He quickly replies,"Hey! I'm Kai Kamal Huening, but you can call me Heuningkai! *Inserts a smile *
As Yeonjun is the son of the Chairman of that institute, your batch  have the Freshers welcoming party at his house. As the "God of Secrets" is believed to be true, they decide to play a game called "Circle You" in this game, everyone sits in a circle and reveals their deepest secret. As Heuningkai is really a game for all this, he says that he'll go first.
He reveals his secret. And they wait for one hour to see if the God appears to take away his life. Nothing happens so you people just shrug it off.
Next day...

*Author's note: Hey peeps this is my first book. Hope y'all support me! I'm always open to constructive criticism! Hope y'all are doing fine and taking good care of yourself! Love y'all!
-D.A*