Chapter 4

Everyone was devastated. Especially the four of them. They had been together from Kindergarten. Aecha tried really hard to console them. She hadn't been to many funerals, so she said," It's okay, it happens!" So Yeonjun got really mad at her and shouted,"What happens? Your friend dying happens???!" So she realised her foolish statement and apologized. Soobin's personality is the type to cry at any sad or emotional event. But today he was different. Really different. He was just forcing all of them to stop crying. Of course, someone has to accept the truth and help others out and ask them not to cry. But this wasn't that. Him asking them not to cry wasn't like asking them accept the truth. It was rather like,"Hey! STOP CRYING!" The only difference was that he didn't say it. He just was gesturing and telling them to stop crying. But Aecha just shrugged it off and few more days passed just like that. But now, Soobin had been supportive. And a really good person. Aecha started developing feelings for him. But, she then thought about his behaviour. The day Heuningkai was called up, Soobin was texting someone. At the right same time when Heuningkai got the text. And also he was weird on his funeral. That's when they realised that the God of Secrets gives the person one month time to rectify their mistake and the day Heuningkai died was the 15th day after they played that. That's why, they decided...