Part 1

"Can't wait for this" Dec grinned.

"Me neither" Ant smiled "it's going to be bloody amazing"

Ant and Dec were in Australia,preparing for the next series of I'm a Celebrity.

They had only arrived a couple of days earlier with Ali,Anne-Marie and Isla accompanying them and had a few days to themselves to relax and get over the jet lag.

The boys had decided to book a trip to see dolphins out in their natural habitat.Ali and Anne-Marie thought they would probably do the same trip in a couple of weeks time while Ant and Dec were working,but they were happy to leave the boys to it today while they took Isla to the beach.

Ant and Dec had decided to hire a Deck boat,complete with skipper to do the piloting,so they could just relax and enjoy the day.

"Hi guys,I'm Andy" a friendly,middle aged Australian held out his hand.

"Ant" Ant smiled as he shook Andys hand.

"Dec" Dec beamed and repeated the gesture.

"Of course you are" Andy laughed "you're those guys who put celebrities through hell in the jungle aren't you?"

"That's us" Ant laughed.

"Crazy that anyone would agree to that" Andy smiled.

"Thank God they do though" Dec grinned "or we wouldn't have a programme"

"Or a month in sunny Australia" Ant beamed.

"We have our own version of it here you know?" Andy informed the boys.

"Yeah,we've seen it" Ant replied.

"Copying our ideas as usual" Dec joked.

"Nuts,the lot of them" Andy stated,while playfully shaking his head "so are you guys ready for today?"

"Absolutely" Dec smiled "can't bloody wait,I've always wanted to go dolphin watching"

"You might even be able to have a quick dip with them if the sea is calm enough" Andy said "did you bring your swimming trunks?"

"Nah" Ant replied "can just go in in my shorts,they'll dry off quick enough in the sun"

"Alright then boys" Andy smiled "I've got stuff for lunch and some snacks in case you get peckish and I'll have you back way before dinner time.Is there anything else you need before we set off?"

"Don't think so" Dec replied "got suncream,sunhat,water...anything else we need?"

"No,you're all good I think" Andy replied "let's get on board then shall we?"

"This is amazing" Ant smiled as he watched the pods of dolphins through his binoculars a couple of hours later "we had to come quite far out didn't we?"

"Well,dolphins don't generally make their way up to the beach" Andy laughed.

Ant and Dec were having the time of their lives watching the dolphins,some who came amazingly close to the boat.

"Oh my God" Dec exclaimed "I've got to get in the water with them"

"Yeah,me too" Ant agreed excitedly.

"Just be very gentle boys ok?" Andy advised as Ant and Dec slowly descended the ladder at the back of the boat "if they're comfortable,they'll come to you"

"Make sure you take loads of photos if they do" Dec waved to Andy as he dunked himself into the deep water.

"Dec,look" Ant grinned "there's one"