Introduction

Hola, 

So I decided that I really enjoy writing my Fred Weasley fic and by the looks of it you guys enjoy reading it which I appreciate so so much thank you, it's just hit 1K reads which is unbelievable and I can't thank you guys enough!!!

Now on to the point, I love Pirates of The Caribbean and have decided on writing this Jack Sparrow x Y/n so here are the basics:

Name: Y/N Swann

Age: 25 years

Pronouns: She/her (sorry for the inconvenience once again)

As you probably guessed from the name you you are Elizabeth Swann's sister, younger sister to be exact, by two years. When you were younger you lived in London until you were 7, until you moved to Port Royal after your mother died. On the crossing from England over to Port Royal you saved a young boy by the name of William Turner from drowning, since then you Will and Elizabeth have become inseparable, you've even become the perfect wing-woman for both Will and Elizabeth as it's obvious to everyone but them they like each other. 

You have grown up in Port Royal most of your life, spending your days down at the docks. Ever since you could read you've had a fascination with anything to do with the sea, sailing, the myths, the legends, the monsters and the pirates! But of course you couldn't tell anyone about that especially Will. Elizabeth shared your fascination when you were younger but not so much anymore however, every now and then you will stay up all night talking about how exciting it would be to meet a pirate.

Now without further ado, welcome to...

 The Seas Be Ours

(Little disclaimer I'm writing this alongside my Fred fic so updates may be irregular but please bare with I'm going to try to sort out posting days for both of them :) )