Is it love? Or something more...

{hey! Sorry for the late update! I just wanted a break from WattPad since I didn't know what to write and happy 2015! New year and such BLAH BLAH BLAH! Anyway here is the new short chapter!)

Marceline's P.O.V

It's been at least 4 months that they have been staying here, and Marshall Lee has been ignoring me. I am really worried and I talked to both Bonnibel and Gumball about it. "He does this when he likes someone that much and he just needs a lot of thinking at the moment" Prince Gumball said, looking at me with his blue eyes. Bonnibel also looked at me "do you love him?" She asked calmly, waiting for me to answer.
I stood there, unable to answer. Do I love Marshall? Or is it more than love? I never experienced love after I broke up with Ash. I didn't know how I felt. "Marceline? Marveline? Marceline!" Bonnibel called out, making me blink a couple of times. "S-sorry...I..I don't know if I love him...or more than love..." Okay, what was that?! That's the stupidest thing I ever said. Ugh I'm an idiot!
"Excuse me?" Bonnibel asked, looking at me weirdly. I panicked and ran out. I kept running until I was in the woods, in the shade. I facepalm myself "I'm a vampire! I could've floated! Ugh why am I acting like this?!" I asked myself.
I heard a familiar voice that made my eyes widen "maybe because you love me?"
I turned around and gasped.
"Where have you been?! I missed you so much! I was really worried!" I shouted at him in tears. "Why do you make me feel like this?!" I broke down crying on the ground.
Marshall gave me a hug and held me there "I'm sorry...i just had to do some thinking..." He whispered into my ear and picked me up, wiping my tears away. "Marshall...I love you so much!" I sobbed and hugged him tightly as my tears started to wet his shoulder. I felt him rub my back "please don't cry...I want to see your smile again..it makes you more beautiful" he said with a blush as he smiled at me when I looked at him. I rubbed my eyes and smiled, hugging him again.
- back at home -
I was in Marshall's arms, on the couch. I felt really tired and haven't got much sleep. Yes, vampires need sleep. I yawned and got into a comfortable position, closing my eyes. I felt him rock me slowly, humming a song. I also felt a kiss on my forehead and smiled in my sleep. "I love you Marceline" I heard Marshall said and he held me tightly but not so tight.
3rd person P.O.V
Marshall looking at a picture of Marceline as a child with a man, a human. That man was called Simon(Ice King). He sighed and began falling asleep with his queen. Marshall always wanted this to happen, his queen in his arms, asleep. He smiled in his sleep, along with Marceline.