rock party.

if you wouldn't wear the outfit / wouldn't feel comfortable in it, that's fine, just please don't comment about it. it's a form of insecurity dumping.

 it's a form of insecurity dumping

six — rock party

six — rock party.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"i feel weird."

"are you not comfortable with the outfit?" todoroki asked fromm behind y/n, placing his hands on her shoulder with a light squeeze, "would you prefer the pants?"

"no, no," y/n pulled at her dark, red plaid skirt over her fishnets. paired with the black jacket and graphic crop, it made her feel like she really was in a band or something. "this is just really nice stuff. i can't believe we really go a few pieces for free. and we can keep them, too..."

todoroki shrugged, "my father's warming up to the idea of me having friends," he said, moving to the side and cheking his own outfit in the mirror, the main focus being the necklace around his neck, which was the most expensive piece in the collection. "and since you guys have been with me since high school, he doesn't mind giving away a few pieces here and there. izuku enjoys it, he's wearing a crop too," todoroki smirked.

y/n gasped, eyes widened as she turned to her friend, "shut up- really?"

"i'm ready!" midoriya rushed into the room, and true to todoroki's word- he was wearing a sun and moon crop, the sleeves long, striped black and white. he smiled and turned a few times, showing off his outfit, "i know, i know- be jealous,"

"shut up," y/n rolled her eyes, pushing his shoulder. "it does look really good on you, though... anyways, we have a party to get to! let's hope we get there in time to bump into screaming in japan! fingers crossed!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"you didn't tell us it was a house party," y/n said as she, todoroki and midoriya stepped out of the car upon arrival. she gasped at the house- or mansion, rather with wide eyes. "actually, i don't think this could be considered... a house."

"my sister bought it and never did anything with it," todoroki said nonchalantly, stepping forward and starting on his way to the entrance. "so, she thought it would be of good use to my father for tonight, took some time to set up and rearrange to his liking."

"your family's so wild, shou," midoriya mumbled, pushing open the door that led to the inside. "holy... we've been to parties, but... the parties your dad plans are... i mean wow."         

"come on," todoroki pulled y/n and midoriya from the front door and took them inside the building, past the stairs which probably lead to various places y/n didn't even want to begin to guess. it wasn't hard to find where the main event was taking place; the living room- one of them- or maybe the party room. y/n didn't know what rich people called them.

there was a bar on the far left from where they stood, a mini stage on the right, and in the middle were various black leather couches, people filling the room. the glass wall made it hard for y/n to breathe as she looked at the view of the city at night, lights in buildings that resembled stars. it looked like some people were outside, too so there must've been some way to get out there.

"i'm going to socialize," todoroki said, pulling y/n from her thoughts. "my father wants to me to 'make connections' and also give this charm some exposure," he gestured to his chest before sending a wave in the direction of his friends and making his way toward the bar.

"oh my god y/n," midoriya pulled on y/n's arm and gently pushed her head to the left, dropping his voice, "it's jirou again... what the fuck is our life? how are we this lucky?"

"i know right," y/n breathed, squinting at the back of the rockstar's head of short, purple hair. "this is the second time we've come in contact with her... three if the conert counts, but all in a month? what should we do?"

"huh? oh honey, we aren't doing anything. you're gonna go talk to her, though," midoriya gently pushed her forward so y/n stumbled, whipping her head back to glare at the freckle faced college student. "have fun! but not too much fun," midoriya winked and danced as he moved into the crowd.

y/n groaned softly and turned around to meet a pair of dark purple eyes. she held her breath and took a step back before breathing out a laugh, "i- you're... again,"

"yes, exactly." jirou smiled, "i you're again,"

"you're ...mocking me?"

jirou's eyes widened, "oh- i didn't- not in a bad way or anything," she shook her head, setting aside her drink and stepped closer to y/n, like she was trying to reassure her. "i thought it was... really cute."

y/n's face heated and she pulled on the sleeves to her jacket, "aah, never thought there'd be a day someone called me cute for being illiterate," she didn't know what else to say, so humour was the way to go.

jirou laughed, then glanced over y/n's outfit, "this is all from enji todoroki's newest collection," she said, taking a step back and a nod of approval. "are you representing him?"

"oh- yeah! my best friend is his son, shouto todoroki! we're representing the collection with him tonight— he's actually right over... is- is that- is he talking to bakugou?" y/n's eyes widened.

bakugou as in the male leader of screaming in japan- she still couldn't believe everything that was going on in her life. todoroki looked more clueless than usual, speaking to the band member with wide, owilish eyes, lips slightly parted in what y/n would assume to be confusion.

"holy shit, katsuki loves him," jirou muttered, stepping even closer to y/n so she pressed against her side, voice lowering to a murmur, "do you know how long he's been following shouto? every commercial and ad and magzine and photoshoot that he's done... i mean, shouto's his favourite model, like- ever. he's definitely gonna keep in contact if shouto allows it."

"wait- seriously?" y/n's brows lifted and she turned to jirou. "that's..."

"maybe this is where our worlds permanently meet," jirou smiled at y/n, "what's your name? you can call me kyouka, i think you knew that already... but i don't think you ever told me yours..."

she bit down a smile, "it's y/n."

nobody:todoroki: my father—

nobody:
todoroki: my father—