job done.

eleven — job done

eleven — job done.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"so, it really is your dumbass."

y/n pursed her lips as she watched the strange interaction taking place. midoriya and bakugou had finally run into each other after years and years of distance, in the clash of groups. midoriya was practically shaking to the bone as bakugou killed him with his crimson glare.

"i feel like i'm missing something," jirou said from beside y/n, arms folded over her chest. "i mean, i know they were best friends and ended on bad terms... but this seems like a strange relationship..."

"very complicated," y/n agreed, nodding.

"you look... well. or fucking whatever,"

"k-kacchan! that's- thanks, actually? you do, too! c-c-congrats on your achievements! uh- i knew you could do it, you've always been so cool... and... violent with the drums-! not in a bad way, as you know- i mean, look at your success..."

"and what the fuck is your stupid self doing, then?" bakugou seemed to ignore all of his words, "better not be anything as mediocre as you look."

midoriya laughed, holding his hands behind his back, "uhm? culinary. looking to open my own restaurant downtown, i think... famous chef icon toshinori yagi wants me to sign a contract with him to do shows and judging after i get into the public... so things are going pretty well?"

bakugou's eyes narrowed even more before he offered a nod, "your food better not taste like shit."

"of course it doesn't. i'm- wait- what- why- does that mean you're... kacchan, wait!"

y/n and jirou watched as midoriya went running after bakugou, demanding answers.

they laughed before jirou's manager approached the pair, papers in his hand, expression more tired and exhausted than before, looking like he had something important to say.

y/n nervously shuddered— she'd never done anything like this before. the manager nodded in her direction, "we'll schedule a meeting; i have your contact information so i'll text you the details. good work today, kid." aizawa patted y/n's shoulder with a firm nod then turned to jirou, "i expect you to return by six tonight at the latest, we have things to discuss."

jirou clicked her tongue in clear disappointment, "things to discuss? wh-"

"come back album. theme. teaser. look. promotion. sponsors. deals. you're a famous rock group, you always have things to dicuss," aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose before turning to the shoot set, waving his arms, "let's wrap this up. i have places to be, msicheif to sieze, let's go let's go. did the rest of you problem children hear that? back at home by six."

y/n smiled as she watched the group groan, bakugou seemed the most angry out of all of them- as always. kaminari had thrown all his weight onto midoriya in despair, the latter dropping to the floor.

y/n started to pack her things back into her bag with delicacy, mind drifting to her classes... she definitely had tons of work to catch up on. and she'd need to email her teachers about the material today- maybe if she paid someone from her class, she could copy their work... her life had been so busy as of recently, she was seriously considering just dropping out at that point...

she had what seemed like a stable job at the moment. once it was out in the public that she was the official graphic designer for screaming in japan, she'd no doubt get publicity... and if she had that, then... was college really needed anymore?

"man, being a star sucks sometimes," jirou had suddenly come up behind her, arms folded over her chest and head hanging to the side in disappointment. "our free time is limited... even if we're on break. ugh, annoying."

y/n smiled, standing up once her things were packed, "i'm sorry about that... it sounds like a lot of work. maybe you'll get a long break soon?"

"yeah... but hey, since we have a little time to hang, we were gonna head out- denki wants us to go to this weird karaoke place downtown. apparently it just opened, but if he's recommending it, then it's probably dumb." she smiled with a shrug. "if you go, though... then maybe it won't be so dumb..."

y/n's face immediately burned. she had the sudden urge to fan herself or put ice packets against her face.

she had homework to do and college to graduate- a degree to get... but did any of that really matter when jirou fucking kyouka invited her to karaoke? and she was working with screaming in japan... so like she'd been reminding herself for the past couple of days... what good would college do for her at the moment?

she nodded with a bright smile," yes- i'd love to make the karaoke place... less dumb for you."

the smile jirou gave y/n made everything wrong in the world right. she was sure of it.

with a smile like that, what couldn't be cured?