PROLOGUE.

Amanda was extremely excited when she got down from the Mercedes Benz, her husband owned. The cause of her excitement were two.

     One was that she is going to meet her husband and the other was the great news she was going to inform him.

     She walked into her husband's company, W.C industries' headquarters and was greated by the receptionist, Sandy.
"Good morning, madam, the boss is in a meeting", she informed her.

     Usually, when Kaden was in a meeting Amanda would wait in the waiting reception room. But for today, she was in a hurry to inform her husband the great news.

        Therefore she disregarded the fact that he is in a meeting and barged into his office and immediately informed him of the great news.

"Kaden, I am pregnant", she said immediately after entering his office. Shocked and dumbfounded, Kaden looked at her with a smug grin.

       Thinking she had succeeded in shocking him, Amanda heard a sharp gasp, turning her head came the view of the people she dreaded most. Her family.

         Amanda's family did to her what no family will do. Although she is numb from their heartlessness she still felt a pinch of pain in her  heart as she reminisced her  past life.

"Oh, it seems that I have interrupted something"Amanda said as she walked towards Kaden.

"No, honey you didn't  interrupt anything. Come here." Kaden said as he pulled her closer to him.

"But it seems you have guests. If so let me go home then."she  said trying to get out of his hold which left a scowl on his face.

     She nodded to his guests and made a beeline to the door. Before Kaden could mutter, Amanda had already entered into his private elevator and pressed  the ground floor.

       As Amanda walked out of the company tears drizzled onto her face but she didn't blame Kaden for he didn't know anything about my past.

      It was not that she didn't want to tell him, but she viewed her past as a disgrace to their family that had just begun. She wished that her children don't go through what she went through under her parents care.

         Oh, right their children. Amanda had a ghost of a grin on her face as the thought crossed her mind. Children. Kaden and Amanda had been trying for a child since the beginning of this year for they had been married for two years without one.

         So the child in her womb right now served as a great source of joy. For finally they could fulfill their wish to be parents.

           It was then that Amanda realized that while she was lost in her thought she had somehow found her way to her home. Amanda sighed softly and laid on the bed in her room.

             Many might wonder why Amanda hated her family so much? Well it was simple really.

              Her so called family abandoned her when she needed them the most. With that she drifted off to sleep.

Feedbacks are highly appreciated.