Chapter 2: Friends

It's strange..I can read everyone else's minds just fine, so why can't I read her's? "Here you go!" That surprised me. Before I noticed she already moved to a next guy, but I see a plastic back with cookies on my table. Are they handmade? What a strange girl..

Saiki's POV
After the new transfer student handed out all of her cookies, she sat down. And with that the lesson began, but just like how our class is, everyone starts opening the cookie bags instead of listening to what the teacher says. And there being especially loud on purpose too. Man...how lucky that the new girl brought cookies! These thoughts of my classmates just keep coming. I was just craving some sweets! Nobody cares.

I wonder if they taste good! I don't care if they taste goo- Delicious! They taste like coffee, but are so sweet! Coffee..? So tasty! I can't stop eating! Tasty..? So balanced! It's so sweet with a touch of bitterness! This isn't a cooking show!! But if they really do taste this good...maybe i could try one.. Yeah.. We wouldn't want these to go to waste..

I open the plastic bag slowly and a sweet scent of coffee comes gushing out immediately after opening it. I have to admit, these were nicely made. Just as I was about to take one cookie out, the bel suddenly rang. I already finished eating all of them?! But they were so delicious!! It's your own fault for eating them so fast. I have to get more! This wasn't enough! Are you addicted now or something? I will take the cookies of someone who hasn't eaten all of his yet! I need more! What? That's a terrible idea. I'll have to hide my bag of cookies until I'm alone. If they're this good, I should try one.

"Wow! Look at that! Even Teruhashi ate allof the cookies!" What? Even Teruhashi? I know I shouldn't have eaten them so fast since that would make me seem like some kind of hungry pig, but I couldn't help it! These cookies were like nothing I've ever tasted before and I was in almost all the 5 stars restraints around the world already! I want more, but of course I won't say that! I'm sure that transfer student will notice what kind of beautiful and nice and pretty girl I am and bring me some cookies tomorrow anyway, so there's no need to stress over it!

That was long. So those cookies even made Teruhashi act unladylike. That is quite incredible. "Hey, Pal! you got some of those cookies left?" "What?! No fair! I was going to ask!" Nendou and Kaidou started to approach me since it was breaktime. I quickly hide the cookies in my bag. "Huh? You want more of those cookies too, smallfry?" "Yes! Maybe the dark union had something to do with the cookies! Yes, that's probably it! They had to have done something to them, so that they taste so great! I simply want to taste-test all the cookies to make sure that they are safe to eat! Don't worry! I'll be fine! The power stored within me won't let me die!" Did he really say all of that just because he wanted another cookie?

The more I hear of how the cookies effect the people around me, the more do I want to try one! But it seems like if I were to take out even a single one, someone will immediately take it. I could stop them with my powers, but that would be way too suspicious. I'll find a time to eat them for sure.

[Y/N]'s POV
Thank god everyone liked the cookies! This made it a great first impression, right? I learned from my previous schools, so I won't bring any more sweets with me tomorrow and the day after tomorrow! I'm sure everyone would be glad! Though..now there's this other problem.. In this class weren't 41 people, so there are still 3 bags of cookies left in my bag.. I'll take care of this later! For now, I should try to make friends! The moment I get up, a lot of guys surrounded me.

"Hey, [Y/N]! Want to be friends with me??" "No, with me!" "No, with me!" Wow..I didn't expect all of this! I'll finally make friends! I'll be happy with anyone, even with these terribly drooling guys around me! "Hey, hey, hey! Your motives are so obvious! If you don't truly want to be friends with her, then move it and don't come back!", a girl with orange hair and a pink hair ribbon yelled as she made her way through the heap of guys."Who cares about that, Yumehara! Don't get in our way! It's none of your business anyway!", one of the guys says.

I was about to say something to him, but then the girl called Yumehara said "Of course it's my business! After all...we're friends, right?". She looked at me with a smile as she said the last thing. My first true friend..? "Yes!", I answer. Yumehara smiles at me, then smirking at the guys. She is protectively standing between me and the guys, while I'm still sitting on my table. "So, what if your friends! It doesn't mean that we couldn't also be her friends!!" Yumehara suddenly seems under a lot of pressure. Maybe she won't get this intubation under control after all.

I just wanted to get up and help her, but she then yells the name "Teruhashi!" A beautiful girl stands up from her seat and comes over to us smiling. Yumehara seems relieved. "Boys, it's not good to pressure a girl on her first day here with so many friendship requests.", she says nicely with a smile. "Ohh...! Teruhashi!!", they suddenly say. "Your absolutely right! We apologize for our rude behavior!", they then say toward either me or Yumehara nad walk away. "Thank you for helping us!", I say to the pretty girl who is apparently called Teruhashi.

"No need to thank me. You can be friends with me, if you like." Does she mean that like 'Do you want to be friends'? That's an interesting way to say that! She just helped me, so I should! I want to! "Yes! Let's be friends!", I say excited.

This is my best first school day ever!

[End Of Chapter 2]

I wanted to thank you Spunkyjazz1 for writing the comment in my first chapter of this book!

Your the first to like this book, which motivated me a lot to continue writing this book!

I also want to thank anyone else who's reading this for reading this chapter!

I hope you liked it!

Please leave a comment and tell me your thoughts on this chapter!

Again, thanks for reading and have a nice day!