¤▪︎starting a YT channel▪︎¤

I love how they made her film this at the night. He looks so tall compared to rae. Lol well hope you like this chapter

♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇

Sykkuno's perspective:

I woke up, today is the 22nd of December CHRISTMAS is almost here. Yay I am excited!! It is 10:00 when I wake up

I got out of bed and put on some oversized cloths. They were so big  that they were giving me sweaty paws.

I went out of my room to see if corpse was awake and he was. He was sitting on the couch watching his phone.

"I made pancakes, there is a plate on the table for you. "
Wow that was very nice of him. I bet they are going to be very yummy!

"Thanks!"
I say politely

"No problem" he says

wow him doing this makes me think that he is a nice guy in the inside and that he just needs someone to help him let it out.

I go to the table and see a plate of fluffy pancakes. They look so good. Good thing I got maple syrup yesterday.

I eat it while looking at my phone. I go on my instragram and see all of my aesthetic pictures. I dont have a lot of things I am good at but I can take a good photo/video

I am done eating my pancakes and go to sit on the couch I then ask corpse

"So what do you wanna do?"

"I dont know, maybe we should get to know each other?"

" ok we should start of with what we are good with. so our talents. I will go first so I am a good photographer. How about you?"

"I am good at editing and I can also make music"
I didn't know he could sing!

"Wow I didn't know you could sing!"

"I can sing and rap but I am not that good and I am very shy about it"
I bet he can sing good though

"Wait if I can record good and you can edit good we should start a YouTube channel for fun!"
I thought it would be fun and it was a excuse to get to know him better to

"Hmmm ok but I might be really shy"
I am suppressed he actually said yes not going to lie

"Same here ok so we should call it like Corpse x Sykkuno"
I feel like this is going to be fun

"Sounds good"
Wow ok that was easier said then done

"We can split the profit if anyone even watches the videos. Do you wanna post a video today?"
I ask because I didn't have anything planned today anyways.

"I didn't have anything planned today so sure" he say

"Ok what do you wanna do?"
I ask

"Hmm maybe we should spend a day in each other's room?"
That sounded like fun

"Ok! That sounds like fun!"
Hmmm I wonder if I would find anything interesting in his room?

"Ok so I have a camera do you have one?"

"Yeah I do"

"Ok we should start now.

Corpse just nodded in response. So we  started the challenge.

We said our byes and started the challenge. I recorded myself and I was saying like how this is just a channel for fun and how we were just close friends so we decided to make a fun channel.  I went inside of his room and this was the first time I was in his room.

His room looked like this when you entered

(It looks like this but instead of a bookshelf there is a computer and all his music stuff)

"Wow his room is so clean and aesthetic if I do say so myself"
I say to the camera

I noticed how his room was a lot bigger than mine. I went to go lay on his bed and it was comfortable. I was just laying there and look threw instragram.

Corpse then texts me

Corpse: should I order food since we didn't think about it

Sykkuno: oh yeah I forgot about the food situation and that sounds like a good idea.

Corpse: what should we get? Subway sound good?

Sykkuno: sure I will send you a list of what I want

Corpse: ok

(I don't know what sykkuno would like so you can imagine a sandwich he would get)

I turn on the camera and say

"I was just looking threw instragram and it is (looks at phone)- it is 4:30. corpse is getting subway so we can eat."

After a while I hear a knock at my door. Hahaha it is funny to say that even though I am in corpses room.

I open the door and see corpse with a sandwich in his hand he gives it to me and I say

"Thank you"

"No problem"
He says

He then leaves the room and I turn on my camera and say

"Corpse got some food so I am going to eat and I will talk to you after"

(Timeskip to when he finishes his sandwich)

He turns on the camera and say

"Ok so I would be on my phone all day but I want to go snooping. "

I make my way to one of corpse's drawers and open it. Inside I see a picture of a drawing that looks like it was colored by a little kid.

I see a drawing of a little kid and to grown adults and him.  I look at it and notice a arrow pointing to the kid in the drawing  and it says "Adam".

Wait who is Adam? I wonder to my self and continue to look threw his drawers and I find nothing interesting. By the time I was finished it was 8:50

I turn on the camera and say
"Well I didn't find anything interesting so I am just going to call it a day and go to sleep"

"I will see you in the morning I guess"

I turn of the camera and go to sleep on his bed. I dont know what happend that night it have been the scent but right when I hit the bed I went straight to sleep.
♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇
Idk about this chapter. I didn't know  what to write about these days so this is what I thought. If you didn't understand the challenge it was to spend 24 hours in each other's room.
I think I have a updating schedule it is I will be trying to update on Tuesdays and Fridays. Sorry this chapter is so long. I am sorry if this is rushed I had no idea what to write about and so I thought this was the best idea....heh.....
Thanks for the 300 reads!!

Word count: 1131 words