♡♡ChRiStMaS♡♡

I love this video. SYKKUNO LITERALLY PAINTED HIS NAILS FOR CORPSE. I was watching Rae's stream live when they made a title which is "I painted my nails for corpse". When I first saw it I died. My friend hasn't talked to me so I am getting worried. I had to deal with this alone. Oh and I just realised I dont know why i made a Christmas book in April but you know it is whatever. Also get ready for a long ass chapter. Y'all better get ready for the good stuff. ;)

♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇

Sykkunos perspective:

Today is Christmas and I am so excited. I am nervous as well because I think I am going to confess.

I wake up to an alarm. I set up a alarm because I wanted to make breakfast for corpse and me. He usually makes breakfast so I wanted to make something for him. I go out of my room and see all the decorations. They are so cuteee. I turn on the Christmas tree and look at it in aww.

I make star pancakes with coffee. They look kind of bad but it is ok I tried.

I am not going to eat breakfast because I want to eat breakfast with corpse.

I go sit down on the couch. I look st the tree and I feel like something is missing. I just can't put my finger on it. What it is I don't even kn- WAIT I forgot to BUY CORPSE A PRESENT.

Oh JESUS. I run to my room to try and to think of something to get him. I cant buy something online because I don't think it will get here in time. I dont have any good cloths or anything so what to get him. Should I confess in my present.

I think that is a good idea. I get a paper and write my heart out in the letter. I hide the present under my bed so I can give it to him later.

I go out of my room and see if corpse is out of his room yet. Hm I don't see him. I sit on the couch and wait for a little. He then comes out.

"Good morning corpse. Marry Christmas."
I say excited that today is Christmas day

"Good morning sy. What smells so good?"
Wow I am happy he thinks that.

"I made breakfast come on let's eat"

We sit on the table and eat the food.

"They taste so good! And I love the shape it is so cute"
He says while eating. He looks so cute

"T-thanks corpse. I am glad you like the food."

We eat breakfast while talking about what we are going to do today.

"So what do you want to do?"
He asks

"Um we can make some chocolate because I bought chocolate chips when we went shopping."

I say remembering what we got. Also don't ask why I got chocolate chips. I have a big sweet tooth ok.

"Ok"
He says

I get the material's and start to mak it. We put it in the molds. I may have put some melted chocolate on my finger and ate it.

"Sy dont eat the melted chocolate. We have to put it in the molds"
Dang it I thought he wouldn't have seen me.

"But it is SOOOO good!!"

"I see you have a sweet tooth."

He says while laughing. Wow I never knew someone could have such a cute laugh.

We go back to putting the chocolate in the mold and I eat a little again.

"Sy go to the couch before you eat all the melted chocolate. "
Corpse says