The falling sky cities

No one's POV
The council all stood on a hill, looking up, their attention on a rock so high up in the sky that it was barely visible to the human eye.
But these men and women are no mere human beings.
They were dragon, faerie, vampire, werewolf, angel, demon, Neko, griffin, phoenix, golem, mermaid, gargoyle, and many others.
The Alpha of the werewolves spoke, "That is the last sky city, isn't it?"
The Vampire King and Queen nodded, "Correct, my queen and I both believe that it is the city where the criminals were sent and those who were deemed too much of a threat to the civilized people of the other sky cities and those of the ground.
The Dragon King huffed in annoyance, "They would need to be tried again once it comes down tomorrow, if they survive the fall, that is."
The Merman Chief nodded, "Everyone will want to be present."
The Demon and Angel Representatives both nodded their agreement.
So did the Phoenix King, Faerie Prince, Griffin Chairman, Gargoyle Regent, and Mummy Pharaoh.
The only ones who didn't agree were the Golem Prince, the Neko Headmaster, the Human President, and others.
"Are you sure that letting them down here is wise?" piped up a voice from behind them and they all made way for the wizened sorcerer that had kept the sky cities up for so long. However, his magic was slipping and the other sky cities have already fallen.
He looked up at the last sky city then his eyes narrowed as he breathed, "But that's impossible . . . one hasn't been born for centuries. . . A SoulConnector . . ."
No one heard him however as the leaders began to disable the bonds that held it up, unaware of the young, lonely soul up there.

Fallon's POV
I leaned back as I studied my handiwork, "There. Maybe that will hold-"
It crumbled and I frowned. Did I not do it right?
I heard Pheoro laugh and he spoke. It isn't as easy as it sounds, is it Fledgling?
(Let me back up: my name is Fallon di Angelo. If you want to screw around with it, it kinda sounds like Fallen Angel. I am the last survivor of the last sky city, in a way.
You see, when everyone died, I absorbed their souls into me, not as painful as it sounds, but I was sick for a couple days so I really don't know if it was better or if it was worse.
Anyway, I do go down to the surface world every once in a while, but I like it up here. Those who lived up here before were accused of crimes they didn't commit and were sent here to 'pay' for them, or what I like to call: suffer for no apparent reason.
Anyways back to the story.)
I laughed but then the ground tilted roughly making me lose my balance and tumbling down the slope and onto the broken up street.
I got up to my hands and knees as everything rumbled. I felt it drop.
My eyes went wide, "No . . . Not this . . ."
It dropped. I watched it hit the ground far below me with a sonic boom. Tears filled my eyes as I saw my home for the past seventeen years of my life turn to dust.
I released an anguished cry and all the spirits materialized around me, trying to comfort me. They vanished and Zayn and I merged. I was upset, but I was also curious: why did it fall? It would've lasted for a thousand more years. So why did it fall?
I shrank to the size of a thumbtack and whizzed down there. What I saw shocked me back to full size: people swarming the ruins, picking up things and putting them in rubbish piles.
All the plants I so carefully cultivated were gone, except for one. The Death Lily. It was the flower that Daimon had showed up with and only those he deemed an ally could touch it. I also noticed that no one would get near it so they were ignoring it, so I landed in front of it and picked it up, allowing it to curl its leaves around my arms as it made sure it was me. I heard a scream and spun around to see someone point at me and I reacted out of fear and shock: I started up a tornado.
Everyone began running and their leaders fanned out, keeping an eye on the tornado and what they thought was me. But what they were seeing wasn't me: it was a clone.
I sighed and soared up into the sky; straight into a dragon's grasp.
I struggled, but he wouldn't let go so I released Zayn and switched to Pheoro, his intense heat scorching the dragon, before instantly changing back to Zayn and flying off, an angry dragon behind me but I was slowly losing him until other winged supernatural beings flew up in front of me.
I came to a halt, spinning rapidly but I was blocked on all sides. I knew they wouldn't recognize me but anyone would recognize the Death Lily so I put in my pocket before turning small and zipping away but was hit from behind, forcing back to human, plummeting towards the ocean.
I merged with Aquarion just before I hit the water and swam off, leaving nothing behind.
Five months later
Wayne's POV
I sat there in class, everyone still bickering about the faerie that fought back.
My name is Wayne Williams, and I am a Lycan. The last one of my kind, really.
Trust me, when I found out, I was shocked.
Lycans were known as vicious killers but, hey, can't change what you are, can you?
"Okay class, we have a new student and be polite, please. He's already gotten into a fight with two of the honor roll students and sent them to the infirmary, so please don't piss him off."
The door opened and a black haired male came in, his hair to his waist and in a tight braid. His kaleidoscopic eyes went from person to person, as if studying everyone.
He then bowed and said, "Hello, my name is Fallon di Angelo, it's nice to officially meet you. I live alone, the rest of my family is in the clouds."
I knew what he meant: he was an orphan. My heart sank.
Another orphan in the same building as me? Not good.
When he stood up, we were all shocked by the fiery glint in his eyes, "However, that will not hold me back and I will move forward. My brothers always told me that to live a life you need to live, you must let go of all the horrid things that happened in the past and look to the sun to a new day. I will honor them and I will look to the sun. Thank you, and good day."
Everyone tittered as I sat in my seat in surprise. He went through losing his family and he's still fighting? Just how strong is this kid?