The fight

Fallon's POV
I sighed, looking out the window while the teacher drones on about hydrogens or something like that.
I kind of liked the school but my god, the Nekos were sooo lazy!
Well, they are cats so I can't hate them. Plus, they make good distractions!
(Kuro: "Stay on track, kitten.")
Anyways, there's a Lycan in the school which surprised me.
My big brothers had told me that they were extinct! Well, not extinct exactly, but pushed to that area enough.
But I also have all the leaders watching me. So, I'm pretty sure that they're onto me after the first few incidents with my powers erupting from me after a few fights here.
Speaking of which, there's a bully in front of me and he's holding a fucking switchblade! Oh hell no.
No one is cutting my hair!
I stood up in a flash and he smirked, switching it to his other hand and leaned in, "So you did notice. Lucky you."
I glared at him, my magic starting to shift towards my demon powers when I sensed one of the leaders quickly approaching.
I huffed and picked up my stuff, my eyes never leaving the bully once, "I'm sure your little pussy ass friends had already told you, I'm not the type of person that you want to piss off. So fuck off."
He gulped and backed up before turning around and running out the door and past the leader of the demons, who watched with amusement before turning his eyes to me, "Fallon di Angelo?"
Fucking shitting motherfucker, I thought, ignoring my older brothers' scolding as I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder, "Who's asking?"
He raised an eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes.

Diablo's PoV
This teenager is letting off massive energy levels which confused all of us but the one that had caught my attention was that of my brother Daimon.
The traitor.
"Why do you have energy similar to my little brother, Daimon Sylvester?" I demanded and his eyes narrowed, the kaleidoscopic design darkening, "Listen, asshat, I don't have to tell you shit. Nada. Zilch. Zip. So fuck off before I fucking hand you your ass on a motherfucking silver platter. Sayo."
With that, he pushed past me.
It was all I could do not to kill the insolent brat right then and there but I had to find out what happened to my little brother. I had to make it right.
I must make it right.
With a sigh, I look to the Angels' leader who looked at me with wide eyes. "I sensed my friend's energy within that boy as well. Who is he?"
Who is this punk, indeed.

Fallon's PoV
I stormed down the stairs, seething at the insolent attitude of that guy.
How dare he insult my big brother! I watched as he took his last breathe. I watched as he was buried. If his brother had cared, he wouldn't be dead in the ground.
Demons need to eat souls to survive but there was none up there so he withered away.

Flashback
"Daimon?" I asked, looking up at his older brother who clutched onto the desk, skin paling and Angelo raced to his side, "Idiot! Have some of mine-"
"No. It won't work. It will kill me even faster, you know that."
Angelo was crying, "I can't lose you as well. Please, my love, don't leave me!"
Daimon had smiled, "I won't leave you. Remember Fallon? He will be able hold us all and we will be together forever, I promise. Fallon, come here, please."
I got off my stool and went over to him. I was eight years old and naive. I believed that they were invincible. He closed his eyes and his heart stopped. A black orb rose from his chest and entered mine. It was the first time that I had ever used my powers but Angelo told me when I was six that they wouldn't fully activate until I was old enough to fully withstand them.
I didn't understand then but I do now.
Their powers would've killed me if I had activated them back then.
Flashback ends

I put my hand to my chest as I remember that day in full color.
Thanks to my photographic memory, I remembered everything: including my birth and my biological parents' deaths. I remembered everything, how they sent me up there and the so-called criminals took care of me.
They weren't the monsters everyone is making them to be and I will prove it to them. I swear it on my life.
I looked up and pushed off the wall, pushing past the other students and walking out, ignoring their whispers as the leaders of the Angels and Demons tried to catch up with me.
I will honor my brothers, no matter what it takes.
Because I like to prove to everyone that the impossible can become the possible.
Because I am me.
And me I will stay.