Getting pietro a girlfriend? Amd the ship apocalypse

Y/n sighed as you and Peter played the board game sorry, along with sam and Bucky who were obviously trying to work out some problems they had. You glanced over at Sam who looked strategically at the poorly colored board as he landed on one of Buckys pieces sending it back to the start. Which caused Bucky to flip the board over "I don't like this game.." he said with a grumble as Sam sighed "do you like anything Barnes" as the two began to argue.

Just as you and Peter lost all hope Pietro darted into the room and slammed the door falling against it. Sam turned his head "what has your feathers ruffled" as Bucky rolled his eyes "he doesn't have feathers.." and Sam just threw a sorry piece right at his face. Pietro said "I think I have small crush-" and before he could finish you and Peter said "who is she?" Sounding excited. This even caught Bucky and Sams attention as they stopped trying to kill each other for a minute.

Pietro seemed to panic "oh yes.. she.. uh shes tall and her hairs brown no blonde- I don't know!" As Sam said "do you mean agent romanoff" with a smirk as Bucky laughed slightly then tried playing it off as a cough. Pietro nodded along looking fairly nervous, maybe the others couldn't tell but to you something was obvious.

He was lying.

You turned your attention to him "oh" you murmured acting surprised and Peter quickly caught on. But you decided to leave Bucky and Sam in the dark. Sam said "don't worry I can ask her out for you" and Pietro smiled with panic which was getting more and more obvious "hey Peter and y/n may we have convo in hall"

You and Peter followed as Pietro said "I don't like Romanoff she's to scary I like dilf man" as you and Peter looked confused before remembering what Loki said on the night of the pizza trip as you said "you like Clint-". Pietro nodded looking nervous, he was worried you and Peter would reject him as Peter and you just smiled "we support you" Peter said. Before behind them Bucky fell threw the door as Sam sighed "damn it Barnes we were eves dropping".

Pietro stepped back slightly as Bucky stood up "in light of recent incidents I suppose I will help with this set up of dates with Clint" and Sam smirked "finally some fun". Peter said "isn't he married though" as you chimed in "divorced actually him and his wife needed space, she took the kids it was pretty bad". As it went silent before Sam said "me and Peter will get this sorted, uh bucky y/n help pietro with uhm character.." as you glanced at Sam with this sort of face 😧.

A little while later

Pietro was sat in his room alone he had told you and Bucky to leave as he glanced down at his hands. They were shaking like a leaf in a earth quake. Before a knock sounded at his door, when he glanced up there stood Clint with a smirk "hey" he said as Pietro said "hi" back. Clint smirked "mind if I come in Peter and Sam were telling me some interesting stuff". Pietro sighed "they were just trying to help my sorry ass-" as Clint smirked "i know a nice pizza place we could go to" and Pietro's heart fluttered "oh- not where you thought this was going? Your a nice guy.. I could use a break from women heh".

You Bucky Sam and Peter rejoiced when Pietro told you the news, you were being so loud that mister stark heard you and came to investigate. "Hey kid what's going on here" as Peter jumped "oh mister stark! We're just celebrating for Pietro because he uh-" and you all froze up. Stark laughed "I know about his date I hear more then you guys think, and I'm thrilled Clint could use a outing after everything that's happened recently" and the group nodded.

Stark cast Bucky and Sam a look "aren't you two roommates?" And Bucky rolled his eyes "god no" he said in unison with same. You snickered slightly before Peter said "we should set them up next" and you smirked "sounds great" as mister stark said "I'll be off don't burn the place down".

You finally returned to your room after a long day of getting Pietro a date. You glanced over at your significant other who smiled at you as they walked up and put there arms around you. "Hey darling" they said softly as you placed a hand on there face "hello dear". Before you knew it the scooped you up and laid down next to you in bed, not in a weird way no. They just wanted cuddles, which you can respect as you curled close and rested your eyes.

Meanwhile, Bucky glanced at Sam across the room, they had of course lied, they were roommates, which the rest of the group was unaware of. Sam sighed as he said "sorry about the board game buck.." as Bucky said "don't call me that.. I've had worse it's fine". Sam pulled a small notebook from his bag, Bucky glanced at it "is that a rainbow?" He muttered, Sam tilted his head "oh! Yeah my nephews made it for me, I'm gay".

Bucky was caught off guard "oh, didn't expect that.." as Sam glanced at him for a moment before Bucky replied "guess we have something in common after all Wilson..". Sam smiled, it's was sorta nice to hear, before he said "so is Steve like your ex boyfriend" and Bucky said "another word and I will throw a knife at you" "but you don't have a knife" "I'll find find one".

Sam wrote down in the journal; how long until he realizes how I feel about him? Months weeks. Maybe Steve will tell him.. I mean he KNOWS there's not much more to it I've told Steve hell he's probably told half the joint at the pace Bucky Barnes is gay and so am I. Clint gets pietro. Do I get Bucky? Is that how this works? I wish I just knew. Now I'm rambling. This doesn't even sound like me, god I'm like a frantic school girl.

Before he closed his journal, said goodnight to Bucky then wean to sleep.

Bucky starred at Sam as he slept, he did this normally. He needed something to keep him awake. And if that was protecting Sam so be it. He just needed something to hold onto. A small tiny thread of hope. Maybe that was Sam, just maybe.