Baking with Silvia

*Frisk walks through Seaside and walks into a random kitchen and sees Silvia*

Silvia: Hello Frisk, welcome to my outdoors kitchen.  I want to bake a cake with you.  Could you grab the ingredients for me please?

Frisk: Sure.

*Frisk grabs the ingredients and places them on the counter*

Silvia: Thank you, now let's start baking.

*Few minutes later the cake is in the oven*

Silvia: While we wait for the cake, could you grab the icing?  It's over on that table.

*Frisk goes to the table and suddenly the table rises*

Silvia: Oops, forgot that it did that.  Let's play a game, first one who gets to the icing, gets to put the icing on the cake.

Frisk: How are we supposed to get up there?

Silvia: Well, I've got cybernetic enhancements.  So, I can just fly up there.  You know, funny story actually, is that I used to be afraid of heights.  But thanks to these enhancements of mine, I'm no longer afraid!

Frisk: Well that's cool, but what about me?

Silvia: I don't know.  Anyways, three, two, one, go!

*Silvia starts flying up.  Frisk is about to call Trace when they notice a button that says "jet pack".  They press it and the phone becomes a jet pack.  Frisk puts on the jet pack and flies up, getting to the icing right before Silvia*

Silvia: Wow, looks like Trace gave your phone a huge upgrade.  Well anyways, seems like you won.

*They fly back down*

Silvia: Well, the cake's not done yet.  What should we do for now?

Frisk: I think the loser should have a punishment.

Silvia: Like what?

Crystal: Like a water balloon to the face!

Frisk and Silvia: Huh?

*Crystal leaps out of the water and throws a water balloon at Silvia's face.  They all laugh*

Crystal: Hey Silvia.  Hey Frisk

Silvia: Hey Kris, what brings you here?

Crystal: I just happened to be swimming near by.

Silvia: Oh okay.

*Ding*

Silvia: Seems like the cake's done.

Crystal: Can I have some?

Silvia: Sure!

*They get the cake out.  Frisk then puts the icing on.  They then cut the cake and they all have a piece*

Silvia: Well that was fun.  See you two later!

Frisk: Well I got to get going too, bye!

Crystal: Bye!

*Silvia and Frisk leave*

Crystal: Weren't expecting for me to appear here did you, reader?  Also, yes I do have to break the fourth wall in every chapter I'm in.

To be continued