prolonge

In home their was a group of 3 kids playing video games on the Nintendo 64 console, they were having a blast but a 5 year kids walk to them to see that they were playing. And ones of the kids notices this and smiles after seen his little cousin curiosity.

???: what are you playing, Ernesto.

Ernesto the oldest of the group answer to his cousin.

Ernesto: we are playing Super Smash bros.

???: what's super smash bros?

His other cousin answer his question.

Alejandro: is a fighting game but with the Nintendo characters.

???: really!

And his other cousin who has the same age as him answer him.

Luis: yes, you can play as Mario, Yoshi, DK, Samus, Pikachu, Link and the others.

Luis graves another controller.

Luis: want to play with us Y/n

Now the kid know as Y/n answer.

Y/n: but I don't know how to play.

Ernesto: don't worry we will teach you on who to play.

Y/n smiles and goes to his cousin's and graves the controller and looks at the player selected screen.

And he choose the guy in red with a mustache that is really recognize to everyone.

Mario

Ernesto: so you chose Mario. Okay I will explain you the basis of this game.

And so Ernesto started to play the game functions, the crontol, the moves of the characters and who to eliminate your opponent.

Their were many losses in Y/n part but later on he was able to win some matches and he was having alot of fun and his cousin notices this...

But they weren't the only ones their was another group of people how notices this...

3 years later