A corrupted Fighter: Pyra

Cafeteria

Y/n: I will order some chicken tenders and fries.

Chef: your order will ready in a moment.(walks to the kitchen) an order of Chicken tenders and fries.

While he waits for his order, he goes and graves his (favorite chips) and his (soda name). After he graves them he than feels someone looking at him and he looks at his left and sees a pair of twins with Heterochromia.

 After he graves them he than feels someone looking at him and he looks at his left and sees a pair of twins with Heterochromia

(The guy has a blue eye on his left and red eye on his right. And for the girl has a red eye on her left and on the right a blue)

After y/n spotted them, the twins quickly started to eat, this annoyed him and he hopes that those twins don't ask him for a battle in smash. But thankfully they didn't ask him for one.

Chef: here's his your order Y/n.

Y/n: thanks

Y/n graves his order and he looks at it and he started to drool at just seen it.

He was about to go and pay for it but the Chef stops him.

Chef: y/n I need to tell you something.

Y/n: what is it.

Chef: their someone looking for you and he wants you challenged you in super smash bros.

Y/n after hearing that he just sight. Ever since that day he beat Emu in that tournament years ago everyone started to challenge him and this started to annoying him because everyone wants to get the title of Genius Gamer M.

Y/n:(sight) thanks for letting me know.

He than goes and pays for his food and started to look for his two friends. While his two friends were talking about what y/n told them yesterday.

Laisha: I can believe what y/n told us last night.

Oscar: I know right, if he didn't appear from the television we wouldn't have believe him.