Chapter #2

Alicia POV

OMG is he going to be ok? Did he get hurt? Was he in a car crash? I have so many questions. I should be mad right now, but there is going to be a time for me to be mad at him. Right now I am just worried about my baby.

Ace just texted that he's outside and that Eli was going to drive behind us so that Nate can ride with him before we go home. This will give ace time to vent on the situation without doing something crazy.

I get into the car filled with questions " Ace, babe did he get hurt? Was he in an accident" He responds " I don't know, they said he was drinking and driving that's all I know. let's get going though the station is over an hour away from here the sooner we get there the better.

Elijah POV

Nate has some nerve to go off and get a DUI. Neither of us lives at the house, we both have our apartments in the city while the rest of the family live more in the outskirts of the city. Even though he lives in his apartment, he still gets his allowance every month and is still " Trying" to get a job.

I have a job, a Girlfriend, A steady income, Pay for my House and Necesites, but Nate goes off gets drunk, has a bunch of one night stands and, when mommy and daddy won't give him more money he comes running to me asking for crazy amounts like $5,000 each time. He is so irresponsible, but I can't hate him because he is my brother, but I let him walk down the path of destruction long enough.

More than likely he will have to move back in with the rest of the family cause he can't take care of himself. I was supposed to take Tyler and Cody to this highschool party, but now that this is happening with Nate I probably won't be able to unless we sneak out in the middle of the night which will not look good on my part and I will get kicked out for trying to be the cool older brother.

Nate

They gave me some water so I was sober enough to talk then they put me in holding so I wouldn't run as I did earlier. I was sitting in my cell wondering what was taking Aiden so long When I saw my dad walk in. I almost peed my pants. He was not supposed to know about this. Then I see Mom and Eli walk in behind him. Dad shoots me a glare and then they follow the Police Officer to a desk and sit. Shit. I am so Dead.

Ace POV

We got to the Police Station faster than I expected so we walked in after making sure we had our wallets in case we needed to pay bail, then we walked right into the police station. I Spotted Nate right away and gave him a death glare. As we followed the Officer to a desk.

O= Officer A= Ace

O = Hello, we are here concerning your son Nathaniel. Is that correct?

A = Yes

O = Ok we just wanted to fill you guys in on what exactly happened. So Basically We found your son Speeding and being a reckless driver, so we turned on the light, but he refused to stop. We then got him to stop at a gas station nearby, but when He Stopped he immediately Jumped out and started to run, but we were able to tackle him nearby. Because of this, it could either be 50 days in jail or bail at $4,500.

A = Is there a way we could pay jail right now.

O = Of course follow me.

Ace POV

We paid for the bail and then waited for Nate to be released when he came out he was still in handcuffs and looked down as they got them off. I walked up to him, pulled him aside, and whispered into his ear " Your apartment is gone, your Phone mine, your car is mine, and anything that you think is fun is going into the trash, now get in your brother's car." He started to open his mouth, but I cut him off. "End of Conversation" He nods and follows his brother out the door as Alicia comes and puts her hand on my shoulder. " Breathe" she whispers. This is going to be a long day.

Elijah POV

Nate and I walk out to my car

E: I saw dad pull you aside what did he say?

N: Well my apartment, phone, car, and life are all his.

E: Stop being dramatic. Anyway, who picked you up the last four times at the Police office, and I'm not mom and dad so you can talk to me.

N: Aiden did

E: Well that's not surprising at all that kid cant worry about himself

N: He's NOT a bad person !!

E: Yeah he is I'm sorry you are too delusional to see that

N: Shut Up

Alicia POV

I was beyond mad at Nate. Now that I knew he was safe and not hurt I was mad. I raised him better than that.

As soon as we pull up to the house I walk up to the door and pull Nate out of the car dragging him through the door.

Life with the Huxley'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें