Sludge Incident (Chapter 6)

------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

LOCATION: ALDERA JUNIOR HIGH

------------------------------------------------

Izuku is currently a 15 years old, he is one year away from joining the entrance exam of UA he was quite happy with his life as he now had a beautiful girlfriend who he took out on date but she wasn't the type to like fancy dates so they resorted in watching games together and playing soccer and even basket ball at some time it was quite fun as Itsuka was happy that someone likes her tomboyish side. 

Today was the last day in middle school as Izuku was sitting minding his own business, The teacher just walked to the podium of the class making everyone quiet down, The teacher was an average man who look to be around his 30s or 40s he had Brown hair and brown suit he stood looking at all the bored student with both Katsuki and Katsumi had there legs on the desk swinging the chair but Katsumi would often sneak looks at Izuku who was smiling somewhere else while Shoto was looking at the window not really bothered with the teacher speech, Shoka was also pretending to not really care but she was sneaking glances at Izuku rubbing her legs seeing his smile and handsome face and Izumi was sitting looking at the teacher bored.

Teacher: Soo...as third years students it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your life's, I could pass out some career aptitude test but.. why bother!

He then snatched the career aptitude test from the table with a smirk on his face with some student already activating there quirk He then stayed for a little suspense before throwing the paper in the air while everyone had already activated there quirk with only Izuku, The big 5 haven't used there quirk yet.

Teacher: HA! know you all want to go the hero track!

Everyone (Cheer): YEAH!!!

Teacher: Yes, yes you got some very impressive quirks, but no power usage allowed in school get a hold of yourself.

Katsuki (Interrupt arrogantly): Hey teach! Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers we are the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up a sidekick to some busted D-listers, HA!

his comment send everyone in the room except the big five and me into anger with some of them shouting him.

Random Student: You think you are better than us Katsuki!

Katsuki: Let's go I will take you all on!

Teacher: Huh! The big 5 got impressive test results maybe they will get into UA High!

The student hearing the teacher comment were in disbelieve given that UA is a prestigious high school in Japan, a school which pumped heroes like the number 1 hero All Might and the number 2 hero Endeavor and finally the number 3 hero Best Jeanist along with Psychic.

Random Female Student: They are gonna try for the national school!

Random Student: That school has 0.2% acceptance rate.

Random Students 2: It's impossible to get into.

Izumi: This is exactly why it's the only place worthy of us!

Katsuki: We aced all the mocks test, we are the only one at this school who stands a chance of getting in, I will end up more popular than All Might himself and we will be the richest heroes of all time people across the world will know who we are and it all start with UA high.