A Direct Contract! (Chapter 8)

--------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

--------------------------------------

It has been a month ever since Izuku was taken by his new family which were his aunt and uncle, the place he was staying at was quite big there were no one around except for them as Izuku had learned that most of Daewi and Mira men and women had died back then due to the war and selfishness as Daewi was quite in love with Mira and didn't want to kill her that resulted in all of his men and women to be slaughtered by Mira who was brainwashed at the time but at the end of everything they were happy as they managed to get with each other despite the odds although they felt amount of guilt and regret at the amount of death. 

Some of those who were still alive from there army were told to live there life to the fullest and to find a family of there own as Daewi didn't want the same thing to repeat itself, they were quite understanding and left to the world to find a new purpose in life leaving both Mira and Daewi to make up for there lost time. Izuku in this month had managed to bond with both Mira and Daewi and he could definitely see them as parents figures they had also trained him to use his power to the fullest without backlash. 

As for Itsuka Kendo, Izuku had been able to visit her two days a week in Friday and Saturday and they managed to make up for the 5 days they were way from each other, as for the Yagi's they were obviously looking for Izuku trying to make amends for there actions but they came empty handed there bonds with the other families were severed as they no longer was seen trustworthy. 

We could see Izuku laying on the bed resting himself as he try to drift into sleep before he found himself opening his eye once more to see a giant man with Nine tails around he looked like he was stuck in the wall red spears appeared in parts of his body and was looking on the ground as his hair was covering his eyes. 

Izuku: ...Where am I?

Nine Tails: You are awake...my host... 

Suddenly what appeared to be a beast made out of rock appeared startling Izuku but the Nine tails without moving it's head said

Nine Tails: You may go.

The beast nod it's head before it walked away in the shadows of the dark room as Izuku looked back at the Nine Tails quite curious as he didn't expect to meet the Nine tails so suddenly and early. 

Nine Tails: He's my right arm who served me in heaven in the past. He helped me escape and ended up a low-level Monster...

Izuku (Scratch his cheek): How is a monster...different from god?

Nine Tails: If Gods like us, they call us god. If they don't, they expel us from heaven calling us monsters or goblins. 

The Nine Tails who was still chained raised his head slightly as he looked at his host knowing that Park Ilpyo had never really gave to much details in his letter and he couldn't fully blame him.