•part 2• move in day•

~~TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU GET TO FL~~

We have been in the car driving for around 10 hours now. No one was talking, there was so much tension between everyone. You have no clue why but it's fine. You open your backpack and get out my laptop. You needed to start to look at colleges in Florida; considering the fact that You go to college in 3 months you kind of need to do.
After a while You found one school that really caught my eye, it was called University of Central Florida, it seemed like a fit for you so I saved the tab and closed my laptop. I will worry about that later. you thought.

We drove for around another hour till we finally got there. You were getting really excited now. You put on your shoes and started packing up my stuff all around the car. After 5 more minutes of driving we made it. The house was a 1 story cute little house. It didn't seem that there was a lot of space. But that's ok I guess cause both of my sisters are going to move out soon anyway.
"Oh my gosh I'm so excited!" You say.

"Can we order food?" Addie asked.

"Addie we just got here, you can wait a little bit." Mom said.

"Ugh fine" Addie said while rolling her eyes.
You look outside and see that our new neighbors were outside. They were probably waiting on us to introduce ourselves but we all were too tired to even talk to each other.
I walked inside the house and went to my new room right away. It was a lot bigger than my old room for sure. It has its own bathroom and a walk in closet. It was huge compared to my old room.
You texted emily right away.

y/n
Ft?

Emily:
Ofc! give me a min tho

I waited a little bit but then she finally called you.

"Oh my gosh emily you would not believe how big my room is!!" You said
"Show me right now miss"
"Ok!" You say super happily
You showed her your room, closet, and bathroom. She was shocked to say the least. I'm pretty sure I had the biggest room out of me and my sisters.
After FaceTiming for a few hours you got off cause it was getting late.

You wake up being blinded by the light going through your window. I forgot to shut my blinds last night. You remembered. You stood up and grabbed your phone and went into the kitchen. We barely had any groceries so I just had a bowl of cereal. After I got my food ready I opened Twitter.

@dreamwastaken (I forget his user on Twitter, this may be right lol)
got new neighbors yesterday, 100k likes and I will go over and start playing one of my manhunt videos in front of them.
5k:retweet's       96k: likes

You started watching dream while you were in the car moving here. Emily said if I don't try and watch one of his videos she won't be friends with me anymore. Ofc you know that she was exaggerating but to be safe, you watched a few of his videos. You thought we was really funny so then you followed him on Twitter and Instagram.
I got a text from emily...

Emily
Y/N WAKE UP!! DID YOU SEE DREAMS TWEET?!?! HE SAID HE GOT NEW NEIGHBORS YESTERDAY... AND U MOVED IN YESTERDAY.

Y/n
Wait yeah I saw the tweet. What do you mean? Are you saying we are neighbors? That's literally impossible that I moved next to THE dream.

Emily
Get off your phone right now and start investigating. We need to know if dream is your bloody neighbor.

Y/n
Ugh fine I'll text you if anything happens.

You shut off your phone. Could dream really be my neighbor?! I mean if he is maybe he could help me start streaming! You thought. You have always wanted to streamer and be a YouTuber, but you never knew how to even start. You finished you cereal and started getting dressed. After finding a cute outfit you decided to post it on Instagram.

983 likesY/un finally moved in :)107 comments ~user

983 likes
Y/un finally moved in :)
107 comments
~user.9284621: u r so pretty wth :(
~emily...iotsu: THATS MY BEST FRIEND YASSSS
     > y/un: yes emily, we all know that by now.

words 763•
Sorry for the shortish chapter, this was another filler :)

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 13 READS!! I LITERALLY STARTED MAKING THIS TODAY WTH-