Chapter 3 - School And A Mass Murder (WARNING, CONTAINS GORE)

"Insert text here" = Dialogue

"Insert text here" = Thoughts

*Insert text here* = Actions

Y/N's Bedroom, Y/N POV

I wake up and, as usual, my stepsisters are hugging my sides, but unlike usual they're both just in their panties and bras.

Y/N: "They must've seen me in just my boxers and decided to sleep in their underwear as well."

I then look at my clock and see the time.

Y/N: "Come on you 2, wake up."

Girls: *tired* "Why?"

Y/N: "Because we need to get ready for school."

Girls: *groan* "Five more minutes?"

Y/N: "Sorry, but we can't."

Girls: *sigh*

They then sit up.

Girls: *smirk* "Like what you see."

Y/N: "Yep."

Girls: *giggle*

May: "We'll see you after school."

They then leave my bedroom and I take a colder shower than I usually take since today's a hot day and when I'm finished, I put on a black tank top and cargo shorts. I then put my watch on and then I put my phone, keys and wallet in my pockets and go downstairs and make some toast and as I head for the front door, I see my dad come down the stairs but he's in casual clothes instead of his suit.

Y/N: "Dress down day at work?"

F/N: "I'm not going to that stupid workplace."

I then see him go into the basement and I raise my eyebrow.

Y/N: "Somethings definitely wrong here."

I then head outside and go into my workshop and get into KITT.

Y/N: "Morning KITT."

KITT: "Morning Y/N. Off to school, I take it?"

Y/N: "Yep. And since it's hot outside, I think it'd be best to put you in your convertible mode."

KITT: "I would agree."

I then press the button labelled 'C' and KITT goes into his convertible mode.

I then put KITT into reverse and drive out of my workshop and KITT closes the door behind us and I then do a 180 and then before I drive off May and Alexia come out of the house and I see they're wearing tank tops and long shorts

May: "Y/N, wait."

Y/N: "What is it?"

May: "Could you drive us to school? We really don't want to walk in this heat."