Chapter 1 - The Most Innovative Car

"Insert text here" = Dialogue

"Insert text here" = Thoughts

*insert text here* = Actions

L/N House, Y/N POV

As I was sleeping I hear my dad talk into my ear.

F/N: "Come on Y/N. Get up. We're getting you your first car, remember?"

I then shoot out of my bed.

Y/N: *excited* "Well!? What are we waiting for!?"

F/N: "For you to get ready."

I then look at him confused and he gestures towards my clothes and I look to see I'm in my PJs.

Y/N: "Ah. Forgot about that."

F/N: *chuckle* "The quicker you get changed, the more choices of cars for you to pick from."

I then quickly grab some clothes (The clothes in the Character Info minus the mask and sunglasses) and I rush into the bathroom and have a quick shower and change into my new clothes and put my PJs into the laundry basket and I exit the bathroom and head downstairs and see my mum finish making breakfast.

Y/N: "Hi mum."

She then turns around and smiles when she sees me.

M/N: "Hi sweetly. I have your breakfast ready."

Y/N: "Thanks."

I then go over to the table and sit down and on my plate, I see classic bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Y/N: "Going for the classic route huh? "

I then eat my breakfast and then my dad comes down the stairs.

F/N: "Come on son, we're going."

I then quickly get up and head to the front door and put my shoes on and my dad unlocked the door and opens it and I run over to the passenger side of his car. I then turn around and see my mum at the door and my dad walking over to the driver's side of the car.

M/N: "Excited are we?"

Y/N: "Of course I am!"

F/N: *chuckle* "Get in."

He then unlocks the car and I then get in and put my seatbelt on and close the door. My dad then puts his key in the ignition and then drives us to the car dealership.

Timeskip, Car Dealership, Y/N POV

After a little bit of driving, we get to the dealership.

We then pull in and then my dad stops the car and we get out and a man comes up to us