strange introductions(part 2)

Y/n looked around to look at wat she had tripped on; and it turned out to be a small pudgy guy in a chef's outfit. He looked familiar 2 y/n. "I'm sooooo sorry" She said to the dude she had tripped on. "No need to apologize beautiful~" Said the small chef.

He was blushing madly and had a nosebleed. You wondered why he was so familiar looking to you. Then you realized that he was Teruteru Hanamura!?!! The most famous cook in the world!

Teruteru got up and held out his hand 4 u to grab. You grabbed his hand and pulled yourself up. Y/n was blushing. Teruteru was blushing even more than before.

"Thank u.." Y/n whispered under her breath. "No problem sugar cube! ~" Teruteru exclaimed.

________________________________________
Teruteru's pov:

I looked at the beautiful girl in front of me , she was stunning with her h/l  h/c, and her perfectly shaped chest~. I felt more blood rush out of my nose. I had to stop thinking perverted thoughts!!!

"Um hi i-im Teruteru Hanamura t-t-the ultimate cook b-b-b-but please ca-a-all m-me the ultimate chef~" Why was I stuttering so much???

"Oh um hi I'm y/n l/n the ultimate b-b-baker" She was also stuttering!? She dusted herself off and then held out her hand for me to shake. I shook it it was so warm and comforting. 

"Are you ok....um....teruteru? "  Y/n asked. "Yup. But are u ok  that was a very hard fall onto the floor?!!! " I told the gorgeous babe in front of me. "Yup I'm fine." I was shocked because she had a small bump and blood on her forehead.  "But y/n you have a bump on your forehead and it's bleeding! You need to go to the nurse babby~!! " I didn't even mean to make her blush by calling her baby but she was red as a tomato.

"Do you know where that is by any chance?" Y/n said. "Of course!! I'll walk you there if you want?~" I replied. "Please do. " She said very embarrassed
; she was cute embarrassed.

________________________________________