baking catastrophe (part 5)

Y/n pov:

You headed to the kitchen and teruteru follows.
He opened the door and said "ladies first~". You walked in and got started on your dishes with teruteru. You were baking biscuits. You told teruteru " Teru can you make something to go with my biscuits? " . He shook his head yes. "I was planning on making things similar to that one fast food chain called KFC? I think that's what it was called?" He explained.

You liked working with him in the kitchen it was extremely fun.

"Y/n can you help me with my potatoes? I need help mashing them quickly because akane won't stop asking when the food will be done!" Teruteru was almost yelling so akane could hear him.
"Sure teruteru"
You whent over to him not worrying about my biscuits. Thinking they would be fine if I left them alone for a while.

You whent to teruteru and started smashing them. Teruteru had 1 arm around your waist and the other on your hand showing you how to mash the potatoes correctly. After a while of potato smashing you had forgotten about the biscuits and smelled some smoke.
________________________________________
Teruteru's pov:

"FUCK!" . I had heard y/n yell as I was frying some chicken (yes I had to🙄 he needs to fry sumthin if it ain't him it'll be chicken) I ran over to see what was going on and we both stood there in shock. SHE HAD BURNT HER BISCUITS!!!!!!!!
"THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!! " Y/N said crying.
I hated seeing her like this. I took the biscuits out of the oven and then took a bite and they were delicious!!???

"OH MY GOODNESS!!! THEY SURE ARE GOOD!!! EVEN SLIGHTLY BURNT!!!!!!!" a bit of my accent escaped my mouth but I didn't care those biscuits were the shit!

_______________________________________
Your pov:

Did you just hear teruteru's secret accent? It was sooo cute! ♡(*'ω`*)/♡

You took one of the burnt biscuits and took a nibble. .......... They didn't taste any different than what they would have tasted like if you took them out on time??!
"Oh wow?! Why don't they taste burnt?" You said out loud.
Teruteru looked at you confused....
"Huh??" He questioned. "They taste like if I didn't burn them-" You explained to the small chef.

"Oh. That's why these taste amazing~?!!?! " Teruteru asked. Y/n started to blush and pink dusted teruteru's cheeks.

~Time skip brought to u by "won't bite" By doja cat🤪~