Chapter 29

"Earth to Aria."

"She's not waking up."

"She can't still be drunk. Can she?"

"I don't know. How much did she drink last night?"

"She had like six shots and two drinks before that."

"Jesus."

"We've tried everything, she should have woken up by now."

"We haven't tried everything."

I faintly heard the sound of running water in the distance and I knew what was about to happen. I also knew that Caden was the one behind this plan. I patiently waited in bed, pretending to be asleep until I heard him come into the room. "On three?" Caden asked the boys that were in the room. "She's gonna be so pissed. I wanna do it." Tom chuckled. "No way. My idea, I'm doing it." Caden refused. "Fine. One....two..." before they got to three I jumped up, grabbed the cup from Cadens hands, and dumped it on him before any of them even had a chance to comprehend what was happening. I smiled innocently at him as all the guys started laughing. "Oh my god! That's the best thing I've ever seen!" Charlie gasped. He had tears on his cheeks from laughing so hard. Before I knew it, Caden wrapped me in his arms and forced me to hug him. "No! Ew, Caden you suck!" I yelled and tried to push away from his grasp. When he finally let me go, I was almost as wet as him. "Love you." He stuck his tongue out at me. "Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't help but smile. "So? How do you feel?" Tom asked me. "Uhh, still slightly hungover but the crackers, aspirin, and cold shower helped a lot." I said while sitting down on my bed. "By the way, how did I get home last night?" I looked up at the guys. "I brought you home. Wait, you don't remember?" Casey asked me. "No. The last thing I remember is taking a shot of whiskey and dancing with some guy. Everything after that is blank." I shook my head. "Well, you ended up making out with some dude at the bar, and then I was getting ready to take you home, but Casey said he wanted to leave anyway so he took you instead." Tom said. I didn't remember any of this but I could see that happening. "Did I pass out on the way home?" I looked at Casey. "Uuhh.....y-yeah. We were talking, and then you passed out." He stammered. "I must have been a mess. I'm sorry I drank so much and made you guys take care of me." I apologized. Casey had a weird look on his face. It was like a mix of regret and disappointment. "It's fine. You weren't that bad, you're just really, really loud when you're drunk." Tom chuckled. "So I've been told." I smiled. "Wait, what time is it?" I yawned and grabbed my phone. It's 8:30pm. "Damn." I set my phone down and then remembered to ask, "how'd the filming go today?" I looked at the boys. The only ones here are Tom, Casey, Charlie, Reece, and Caden. I assume Jake, Chris, Barclay, and James are all at the other apartment. "Really well. It was super fun." Reece spoke for the first time since I woke up. "That's good. Sorry I wasn't there." I gave them a sad smile. "It's all good, James skipped too." Charlie said. The room kind of went quiet after he said his name, and all the guys were looking at me. "Sorry." Charlie apologized. "Sorry for what? I broke up with him remember?" I said lightheartedly. "Yeah, but we know you still care about him. I mean, your love was one for the books." Charlie said, and I felt a pinch in my chest at his words. "Ok, enough of that. Do you guys mind if I talk to Aria alone for a second?" Caden thankfully changed the subject. "Actually, I really need to talk to her. Do you mind?" Casey interjected. "Uhh...no, I guess not." Caden nodded and all the guys left my room. "What's up?" I looked at Casey. "Let's go for a walk." He suggested, and there was something about his demeanor that made me agree. Something is seriously bothering him, I can tell. I slipped on a pair of boots over my leggings -which I changed into this morning after I woke up in my dress- and grabbed my coat. We went out the back door so the boys wouldn't see us leave and we wandered around the open, grassy area for a few minutes. "Casey are you ok?" I finally broke the silence. He just shook his head no. "What's wrong?" I put my hand on his arm and made him stop walking. He took a deep breath. "I have to tell you something." He closed his eyes like he was dreading what he was about to say. "What is it?" I asked worriedly. "You know how you don't remember anything after dancing with that guy?" He asked. "Yeah?" I was a little confused now. We already went over this, why are we doing it again. "And you know how I said you passed out while we were talking during the ride home?" He continued. "Uh huh..." I'm more than a little confused now. "Well I lied. We didn't talk on the way home." He said. "What are you talking about?" I asked him. He took another deep breath. " Aria, we had sex."

HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK ARIA IS GOING TO REACT?! WILL SHE BELIEVE HIM OR NOT? AND IF SHE DOES, DO YOU THINK SHE SHOULD TELL ANYONE? VOTE AND COMMENT! xx