Chapter 37

The Radio Times Covers was fun. Fancy, just like Tom said. The best part was getting to meet people who know about the music industry, and them getting to meet us. It was definitely a 'business' night. We got home about 11pm and since it was so late everyone decided to crash at Tom's. I was just about to get in bed when someone knocked on my door. When I opened it, I seen that it was Casey. "Hey." He whispered. "Hey, come in." I opened the door wider so he could get inside. We both sat down on the edge of my bed and I waited for him to say something. "I'm sorry. About everything." He said quietly. "It's o-" "no it's not. I was an ass. In the car the other night, I tried pushing you away once, but I only tried once. I should have been consistent. I knew you were still in love with James, and I have Layla, and I didn't want to ruin our friendship, but one thing led to another, and I know I can't take it back, but I just want you to know that I'm so sorry." He apologized. "Casey, it's ok. We don't have to talk about this anymore. I just miss having you as my friend and being able to talk to you." I said. "I miss talking to you too. And I finally think you're right about us being better as friends. We work better that way." He smiled. "Now you get it." We both chuckled. "Alright, well I'll let you get some sleep. We've got another long day tomorrow." He said while getting up and walking towards the door. "Ok. Night." I waved good night and watched him leave. I finally crawled into bed and got under the covers. I was facing the wall so I didn't see anyone come in my room, but the next thing I know, someone is crawling into bed with me. Obviously I knew it was James but I decided to mess with him. "Oh Barclay, I thought you'd never show up." I said dramatically and James hit me playfully on the arm, before I rotated my body that way I could see him. "Ha. You're so funny." He said sarcastically. "I know." I smiled brightly. He just shook his head, wrapped his arm around my waist, and layed his head down on my pillow. "Who said we could share a pillow?" I joked. "Oh my god. Just go to bed." He complained, and I couldn't help but laugh. "You go to bed. I am in bed." I stuck my tongue out even though he couldn't see me. "Are you high?" He asked, and I couldn't tell if he was genuinely curious or not. "Mmmmmaybe." I grinned. Need I remind you, I'm facing the wall and he's facing the back of my head the entire time we're having this conversation, so we can't see each others faces. "And you didn't share with me."  His voice held a tone of mock disapproval so I knew he was kidding. "Sorry, it was just so good." I joked. "I'm sure it was." I could hear the smile on his face. "No, I'm not high, I'm just really happy." I smiled. "Why's that?" He whispered and pulled me closer. "I have you, I'm on good terms with all the guys, Caden is happy here, there's no more psycho ex trying to get me, and the band is doing really good. Plus the tour is coming up soon. Everything is finally falling into place." I sighed. "I guess so." He agreed, and we layed there for a few minutes holding each other and trying to fall asleep. "Aria?" He whispered. "Hmm?" I was almost asleep. "When were you gonna tell me you had sex with Casey?"

OH SHIT. HOW DOES JAMES KNOW?! AND WHY DOESN'T HE SEEM UPSET?! :O VOTE AND COMMENT!