They are the only ones to resist me(Chapter 4)

Third Person's PoV

(12:56 PM)

"Is everything ready for the ceremony?"Asked a young witch who lives in a big creepy house on the mountain of the East.
"Yes,Miss.Antina."Replied the housekeeper.
The Witch named Antina didn't reply but walk to a large room full of spell books,wands and a giant large mirror.She walked to the mirror,stand still and smirked deadly.
"Mirror,mirror on the wall.Who's the fairest of them all?"She asked the mirror.
"Of course,it's you Miss.Antina.Every men are under your control...but two."The mirror told her which it made her angry.She used her magic to break the mirror and asked again.
"Who might they be?"
As she had asked,the mirror showed two young man.One has white hair and eyes.Another has blonde hair and brown eyes.
"The White hair one name is Jack Scarlanter and the other is Haven Selten(Made up)Miss.Antina".As the young witch became more angrier the room begin to heat up,it almost started a fire.Before that,the housekeeper came in and grabbed her hand.All of her anger were lost and she regain herself back."I'll soon get you two.Hahahaha..."She ended her laugh and went out of the room leaving the housekeeper to clean the broken glass.

(The witch looks like the one on the picture --->)

Jack's PoV (2 days before the wedding)

Not again!Another Business meeting.They're just so boring.And my Dad want me to attend to a school from the future with Elsiar....
I still don't agree with this engagement.I just don't want to marry the person I just met.Not like being friends-"Son,it's time.Come on Dear.Are you forgetting about the business meeting that we held?"My mom asked.So yeah,my mom came back from a urgent call.Well,Dad...He said he would come at the wedding because he's still not free."No,I don't Mom.Let's go."I said in a bored voice.My mom just smiled.

-At the meeting-

We've waited for the captains,their sons and their daughters of East lanestone and the Selten Stane states.Well,you must be asking if Elsiar is here...Yes,she is.Preparing herself for the wedding.She noticed I was looking at her in a weird way so she asked me "What?" Coldly like I do.I didn't replied and look the other way.
And we hear the door nocked.it opened and....I guess they are the Selten Stanes?
First came a huge man with black hair and brown eyes.He had a beard with a little bruise on his cheek.Must be from a fight.And another came a young girl who might be still in her 20s with a huge smile on her face.She have brown hair tied at her back and blue eyes.Last came...the greatest pirate of the London seas.I guess his name is Haven Selten given by his grandfather.He have blonde hair and brown eyes.And a creepy face that doesn't show his expression.He have a long sword at the left side of leg.It was made by gold with some jewels,I guess.By saying that,I heard rumours that this sword was cursed.When someone selfish trys to own it.They will die.Guess Haven is the right person for the sword.
"Greetings Sworn.I want you to meet my son,Jack Scarlanter and Elsiar Black,my daughter-in-law-to-be."Mom introduced and I shake hand with Mr.Sworn?
"Nice to meet you Mr.Scarlanter.My name's Sworn Selten and this is my son Haven.My daughter Anna."
"Nice to meet you too Mr.Selton,Haven and Anna."I greeted them too.
"Anna!"Elsiar run and hugged Anna.
What's their relationship?

Elsiar's PoV

It's been years I haven't seen my best friend Anna.
They came for the meeting and the wedding.
Anna have a nice husband named Kristoff.
They look so cute together.
Me and Anna left the room and start talking about somethings.
"So Elsiar,I've been wondering if you would want to meet my other friend."Anna said in a cute innocent voice.
"Sure,Anna.I would love to."I whispered into her ear.
"Let's go!She might be waiting outside!"She dragged me to the gate.
We got there and I found no one but a pretty young girl with red hair and green eyes.She looks cute.^_^
"Meet Antina.My friend.Antina,Elsiar.Elsiar,Antina."Anna introduced us.
"Nice to meet you Elsiar."She smiled sweetly at me.
"Nice to meet you too Antina."I smiled back.
"Hmm....Hey!Guys,it's Valentine time day.Any guys to give chocolate~ to?".Anna asked grinning.
"None!"Me and Antina both shout at Anna and giggled.
"What?Elsiar,you have Jack right?Antina,you have Howl right?"Anna asked grinning again.
"Well,That Stupid Jack Scarlanter is alway ignoring me...." I felt someone staring at me and it was Antina.(Antina thoughs:Jack Scarlanter,huh?My,first target!)
"Antina,you have Howl don't you?"Anna asked.
"He died 3 years ago."Antina said and a tear came out of her right eye.I wiped it away for her.
"Don't worry Antina.You'll find a nice man for yourself."I said trying to cheer her up.
"Hey!How about my brother?Haven~ Selten~"Anna sang the last two words.
(Antina Thoughs:Yay!!!I'm so lucky!)
"I guess."Antina said putting a fake smile on her face.
"Come on let's go!"Anna said as she pulled us away.

-After the meeting-

Jack's PoV

Finally,free from hell.(I know how that feels like Jack.I've been to school meetings before.Some students were caught sleeping XD)
I'm having a headache already.Two of the captain and me and my mom being to join forces.Of course Haven is not annoyed but just standing behind Sworn.
I went to my bed and jumped and slept.I blacked out.I though i was asleep.Than a pain shot through my head and my head started to bleed.Red magic.Its coming....

Haven's PoV

Is it that I'm weird or is it just the wind?Its already night and the moon was full and red.It should be the first day of snow day.Since it was Valentine.Than a pain strike through my heart.Blood started to come out from my mouth.I quickly got up and went on my way to the doctor but I wasn't able to walk straightly because of the pain.As I was walking there,I saw Anna."Haven?Haven!"Anna came running at me.But I was slammed into a wall behind me.The glass window near me break and I was thrown out of it.I was lifted into the sky.And I also see Jack a Scarlanter lifted into the air.

"Haven?"

"Jack Scarlanter?

We both were lifted into the high sky and saw a young lady with a red hoodie over her head,a skirt and a short shirt that shows off her belly.(:-/ That would look funny if it's not anime.Oh,well...)

"So,the two people I've waited for a long time.Those two people who could resist my magic."She said pulling off her hoodie.
She have red hair and green eyes.She have fair skin but it didn't surprised me.

"You might catch a cold wearing like that young lady."I said gentlemanly.

"Haha!Still acting Gentlemanly huh?"She said squeezing two toys which resembles me and Jack.Of course,we both could felt the pain.And we fell down to somewhere.But not just a somewhere.A magic circle.Red Magic!

The girl from the sky jumped down and stop the time.
"Now,shall we play a little game?"She asked.Me and Jack said nothing.
"Hmm...How about I put some weaknesses for you two!"She hissed and put fire near Jack while she put ice near me.I have fire powers so that's my weakness.But why fire to Jack?We were both in pain.I could see it.

"Now both of you.Eat these chocolates if you want to be free.If you do,you won't feel this pain anymore but your fate will change.I want to shoot at her.But I can't.Ice can melt it right away.I was gonna grab the chocolate but saw that I felt no pain anymore.I grabbed the chocolate and destroyed it.It was snowing.The snow fade the magic circle away.
"WHAT????"The witch yelled.I prefer to call her that.
"My lady.You can't steal a person's heart by magic.If you do you'll be alone forever."I said and grabbed the unconscious Jack.Fire was too against him.And we disappeared into thin air.

Antina's PoV

He left a red rose behind.I picked it up from the ground and felt I almost shed a tear.
I hold it back.
"Miss.Antina."My housekeeper said worriedly.
"I get it.When a witch sheds a tear.Her powers will be gone forever."I said and transform into my own causal clothes I wore at first.
I will get you two.
Whatever it takes!

-End-

Sorry for the long wait guys.
But here's a chappie.
Hope you like it.