Chapter 1

Elsiar's Pov (It's actually Elsa)
Hi!This is me Elsiar.I know.I'm not that polite but I just want to tell you the story of me and Jack Scarelanter.Weird name.Am I right?Well,whatever.Lets just go on with my story.But not just my story.Our story.Me and Jack.

-Story time(Rough life for Jack)

"Hiya Scroth."I greeted my assistant."Good to hve yo bact Elsiar."Scroth greeted me too.I just ignored him and went to my room.'Rough day' I though.

-Flashback-

I was fighting with the blacknights captain.Their Captain was Pitch.Well,not the fighting kind of thingy.Like yelling or blaming.Im not gonna fight him because he was my father.I would never hurt him.(Wait for the surprise.Okay.Spoiler alert:Pitch is not Elsiar's Father.He was pretending)
"No!He's our enemy!"I yelled at my father.
"No!Maybe for you but for me no!You must marry his son!"Father yelled at me.Okay.I'm just gonna call him Pitch.
"Fine!Who is he?The one you want me to marry so badly!?"I asked.He show me his picture.He have white hair,white eyes(Creepy),a tattoo on his left neck.He wasn't so bad.Pitch give me a file.
"It's everything about him."He said.I open the file.
His age,name,skills and powers?What powers?
Name:Jack Scarelanter
Age:32'Great.Just great!One year older than me.
Birth Date:Dec 25'The day of Christmas?I'm December 31'
Skills:Archering,Smart and all good things.A great fighter and there's more.'What?More?A great fighter?All good things?'
Powers:Ice and Snow but channelled to his staff,Flying also with his staff
My eyes are wide open when I saw Ice and Snow!Like me!All!We have all in common.
"So.How do you think about him?"Dad asked.
"He's fine."I answered.
Jack's Pov
I hate it!I hate it!
I hate getting married.I hate them!Women.Selfish women who cares about only love and beauty.
"Jack,what are you thinking?"Great!Just great!Dad!
"I hate girls who love Love and Beauty.They only care about themselves."I told my dad.
"But Jack.This one is different."He said.
"How?"I asked.
"She have everything the same with you.Even your powers.She also disagree this marriage but because her dad she have to accept."Dad said.
I was gonna say 'she denied?' but dad cut me off.
"You are denying the marriage aren't you jack?Its just she is so different form other girls.She won't fall for men easily.But you.Even you.She won't.She will just do this for her dad and our trades and our trust."He said.
"Fine.But it's just for you."I said.My dad hugged me.
"Jack,you need rest.We will meet her tomorrow."Dad said as he let me go.
"Bye dad."I said bye to my dad and went to my bed.And I drifted off to sleep.

-Tomorrow-

I was wake up by my mom.I saw a black pants and a black sweatshirt with a red jacket with long sleeves.Mom told me to wear it and come up.We're on a ship.I wore them and went up.But first I comb my hair.Like always my hair is still messy.
I was waiting for her.Then I saw a ship near us.It shows a black snowflake on the flag.Ours is a blue one.So much in common.I saw someone came off the ship.She have white hair,emerald eyes.She wore a blue dress and one eye patch on left her eye.She was beautiful?
"There she is son.Your wife-to-be."My dad patted my back.
"Wow..."I said still with my mouth open a little.I closed my mouth quietly.'Stay emotionless as always.Like always.'I though.She came near me and she was like me too!Emotionless.
"Hi.I heard a lot about you.And nice to meet you Jack Scarelanter."The girl said.
"Nice to meet you too."I said.
"My name is Elsiar Black."She introduced to me.
"I guess I don't need to tell you my name anymore."I told her.
"Jack!"Dad yelled.
"I'm sorry.He's always like that."Dad told Elsiar.
"It's okay.I'm like that too.I like it.Its comfortable for me."Elsiar said.Comfortable?Oh great.Now someone would understand me.
"So shall we?"Dad said.
"We shall."Elsiar said.
----------------------------------
Cliffhanger
Sorry
Hope you like the story.
Thanks
Pls,vote,comment,like,share,follow
Thanks

Spoiler Alert!Must read!

Elsa left identity will be shone.
That's all