First day of work or......

Alex: *wakes up and goes down stairs* hey Zachy Poo! Are you sure you will be okay alone today?

Zach: *half asleep* yea ofc but wait *grabs Alex by the waist and kisses her* hello beautiful! *relizes* crap I am sorry i don't know what I just did... did I screw up?

Alex: no i was shocked but I liked it *kisses him goodbye*

*Alex drives into work and sees on a sheet that this morning a patient was checked in and he is in a coma*

Doctor: can you go check on patient in room 118 the one with the coma?

Alex: sure!

*walks into a room and sees Jaxx*

Alex: *thinks* he is in a come all you have to do is check his heart rait... *goes to check*

Jaxx: *bolts out of bed and pins her to the wall* if you move i will make you not be able to walk again if you just let me have a little fun with your body we will be fine...

*mean while*

Zach: I don't trust Jaxx because he knows where she works.... *goes to hospital* I will just get her flowers! 🌺

Alex: *cries but nods*

Jaxx: *takes her shirt bra, pants and underwear and throws them out the hospital window* Alex open your legs for daddy :) *smirks*

Alex: *opens her legs slowly*

Jaxx: faster baby girl don't you want to have a baby with me? I bet you do... so let's make one!!! *jaxx lays on his stomach as Alex in siting with her legs open on the floor Jaxx *licks her p***** and kisses it and grabs it really hard with his hand and says* I own this part of you body it's all mine!!! *goes up to her boObs and sucks on the nipple's*

Alex: *moans* ahhhh *moans loudly* AHHhh j-jaxx are w-we done?

Jaxx bo I have to get my d*** into you know where like last time but last time we had perfection and k is we don't *smirks and winks* now it's time to.. *starts to get into position*

Zach: *walks in and sees what is happening shut's door and hold's a knife to Jaxx's neck* don't you Ever touch her again or next time I won't have mercy... not get in that bed and pretend you are in a coma!!! *yells*

Alex: *sobs* h-how did you k-know?

Zach: I didn't I just..... didn't trust him..... that's why we are going to court *says with eyes closed*

Zach: *grabs his sweat pants from the backpack*

Alex: *puts pants on* t-thank y-you....

Zach: *takes sweat shirt off and stays shirtless but give sweat shirt to Alex* here

Alex: thank you.. *hugs*

Zach: what did he do to you? Did her r@pe you?

Akers: n-no but he touched me inappropriately....

Zach: *goes up to Jaxx and slightly slices his arm leaving a little bit of blood* u can do worse...

Alex: Z-Zach can w-we go?

Zach: ofc! *picks Alex up like a bride*

*they get into the car and drive to Alex's house*

Zach: I am so sorry Alex..... i should hav-

Alex: *kisses him on the lips* it's not yours fault... *feels his abs* so you work out? *gigles*

Zach: not very nice princess.. *tickle's Alex*

Alex: *gigles*

Zach: *picks up Alex and takes her to her room*

Alex: *licks Zach's cheek*

Zach: grosss *puts Alex on the bed and accidentally fell ontOp of her* holy s*** oops...

Alex: *plays with his hair and pulls him in to make out*

Zach: *goes with it*

Alex: *moves her hand down to his abs*

Zach: *puts his hand on her waist *

Alex: *moves her hand up to his neck*

Zach: *puts his hand on her stomach*

Alex: *moves her hand and breaks kiss and starts giving him h1ckeys*

Zach: *moans* ahh

Alex: *flips him over and gets ontOp of him*

Zach: don't do it princess...

Alex: *bounces on his lap*

Zach: please stop.....

Alex: *stops* why baby? *puts on puppy dog eyes*

Zach: I can't do this well you are not yourself yet....

Alex: okay.. *gets sad* so when??

Zach: idk when ever just not this week...