tutor me?

it had been about a week since oikawa started his non-stop begging for help from y/n to get his grades up

__________

"pleaseeee," oikawa begged y/n as she walked away from him, "no." she said, "but WHY!" he pouted, trying to catch up with her since she was just walking away from him. "why am i obligated to help you-" she said before accidentally bumping into someone.

"i'm sorry-oh hi hajime," she said as she dusted her skirt. "oh hi y/n," he said casually oikawa was quietly freaking out over the fact that his best friend knew this stubborn girl.

"so shittykawa, how do you know y/n again?" iwaizumi asked; before he could answer, y/n said, "he wants me to tutor him in potions." he thought for a moment, "you are brilliant in potions. Don't you have the highest grade?" iwaizumi asked.

"THAT'S WHY I ASKED HER! and do you know y/n?" oikawa finally blurted out, "oh well, she's my cousin," iwaizumi said bluntly, "AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS INFORMATION?!?" oikawa said, then pouted.

he couldn't believe iwaizumi didn't tell him that he had an intelligent and pretty- hot cousin. of course, oikawa would never say these things out loud. he would be teased about it for days.

"well, you never asked so," iwaizumi said while shrugging, "so y/n you gonna tutor him?" he asked the [h/c] haired girl, "i dunno," she said, "please i need help," oikawa complained, "like said earlier, why should i be obligated to help you?" she asked him while looking him straight in his golden-brown eyes.

oikawa's face reddened due to the eye contact the two were making, silence filled hallway, until iwaizumi spoke up, "well- i hate to be on assykawa's side, but..can you tutor him? we need him on the team." iwaizumi said, taking oikawa side.

y/n groaned, "not you too. i thought we were closer than that." she puffed. she shook her head, "FINE! i'll help you. you better actually get your grades up, or I'm cursing you!" she yelled as she walked away from the two.

"does she threaten to curse everybody or?" oikawa asked, seemingly it was the second time she had said that to him, "don't worry, she said that many times to me, but i'm still alive," he said while shrugging, " I'LL DO IT FOR REAL!!" she yelled from afar.

__________

"so how did you meet her again?" iwaizumi asked his brown-haired friend, "remember when you sent me to the library to find books on potions? yeah, i found her there," he said, looking up remembering their first meeting like it was yesterday.

"and i accidentally called her old," he continued while chuckling, "are you two close?" oikawa asked iwaizumi.

"well yeah...we honestly become close because of her dad," iwazumi said, as it was his turn to remember the past. "huh? What do you mean?" oikawa asked his friend, confused by what he meant.

"Welll... Her...father...he uh.... he died, like twelve , no thirteen years ago? after the death, her mother had trouble coping which is why her family came to stay with mine for a while," iwaizumi said.

oikawa face changed from his charming smile to a saddened expression, "o-oh wow i-" oikawa started to say before he was cut off by iwaizumi continuing the conversation.

"yeah, eventually, her mother got back on her feet and re-stabilized her life again. We grew close during the time we lived together." iwaizumi finished his story and got up.

"oh, and one more thing." iwazumi said before he walked off to his next class, "i saw the way you looked at her, don't play with her. please." he finished and walked off to his next class.

'what did he mean by that?' oikawa asked himself.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!

did i write this in 40 minutes or something? YES I DID. why? BECAUSE WHY NOT

- 𝘀𝗺𝗲𝘅𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 <𝟯