lunch period

iwaizumi, makki and mattsun wonder where oikawa sat every day during lunch period

- - -

"no oikawa again?!" mattsukawa asked as he set his lunch tray down on the table, "damn where is he?" hanamaki said.

"probably with his stupid fan-girls" iwaizumi said, and he sat his lunch down on the table.

"nah- hey makki, 5000 yen that mr.player has a girlfriend." mattsukawa smirked, "what makes you think I have that type of money?!?" hanamaki retorted.

iwaizumi watched mattsukawa and hanamaki as they bickered like an old couple.

"-im just saying, oikawa probably has a girlfriend by now, so the bet is fair"

"ITS FAIR IN YOUR FAVOR YOU LITTLE CHEATER"

"think smarter, not harder my friend"

hanamaki huffed, and crossed his arms

iwaizumi scoffed at his friends tantrum, he looked up only to see what he would have least expected.

it's was y/n and oikawa walked over to the table iwaizumi, hanamaki and mattsukawa.

"yahoo~" oikawa exclaimed, "hello my dearest friends, I've brought a guest!"

"y/n?!" iwaizumi said, he looked over to see hanamaki sighing in defeat, and mattsukawa with a shining grin on his face.

"ahahah gimme your money" mattsukawa smirked as he swatted his hands in front of hanamaki's face, hanamaki shook his head,

"you aren't even sure that's his girlfriend!"

"i don't care i want your money!" mattsukawa protested.

y/n looked at the two bickering left and right, she turned to oikawa "this is your 'team'?" she laughed.

oikawa pouted, "uh- psh no this are just some of the third years"

"ok~" she sat next to iwaizumi, "hey hajime" she calmly said, he hummed in response, hanamaki and mattsukawa heads turn at the use of iwaizumi's first name

"first name basis already! HA gimme back my money you cheating stank" hanamaki exclaimed victoriously

"WHAT- WHY"

"it's clear uh-" hanamaki froze, he didn't know y/n's name, "uh..what's your name" his sweat dropped, "y/n l/n" she smiled,

"-RIGHT it's clear l/n here is dating iwaizumi, which wasn't part of the bet!" he huffed, "so give me my money back!"

"wait what" y/n and iwaizumi said at the same time, she and iwaizumi both looked at each other "we are cousins" y/n stated.

"AHA, so y/n and oikawa are dating so gimme my 5000 yen!" mattsukawa said,

y/n shook her head that their antics, "we aren't dating either im helping him pass-" oikawa covered her mouth "let's not-" she took his hand off

"why oikawa~ scared your gonna be humiliated forever?" she teased

he sat next her and iwaizumi and leaned in towards her ear.

" dont tell them! they will never let me live it down. please?!" he whispered in her ear, she felt her face slightly heat up at his hot breath hitting her neck.

"right.." she said, "soo what are you guys names?? you know mine now" she smiled,

"I'm takahiro hanamaki, but most people call me makki"

"I'm issei mattsukawa, you can call me mattsun"

- - -

the lunch bell rang for next period, they all got up and headed to class. y/n and oikawa went a different direction. mattsukawa, hanamaki and iwaizumi watched as they walked away.

"hey makki. 10,000 yen they'll be dating by next week." mattsukawa grinned, "bet." he replied,

they shook hands, ' im about to get so much BANK! ' they both thought, then chuckled off to class.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄!

DOUBLE UPDATE?!?!?!?

lmao srly though, enjoy the chapter <333