delivery food.

soobin nervously looked at his phone. it had been one week since he kissed yeonjun but neither did he text yeonjun nor did yeonjun bother texting him.

it was driving him nuts honestly. how long was this going to continue?

soobin had only one choice otherwise he might as well go insane. he decided to go to taehyun's house and talk to beomgyu.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

after another hectic day at school, taehyun and beomgyu headed to the company for taehyun's schedule.

he didn't have to shoot anything today but he did have to practice a lot today.

before taehyun entered the dance studio, beomgyu stopped him and asked "what do you want to eat for dinner? i'll order something."

"hmm, bulgogi."

"okay." said beomgyu as taehyun entered the studio.

it had become a week since taehyun snapped at beomgyu and a week since he completely let beomgyu inside his carefully built walls. beomgyu could not even be called his bodyguard at this point, he was more of beomgyu's caretaker.

taehyun's behavior had also become a bit odd around beomgyu for the past week. it seemed like he had become more aware of beomgyu's presence. he often found himself conscious of beomgyu's movement and actually bothered about the way he looked around beomgyu.

"oi, taehyun? do you want to stop early today? you seem a bit spaced out."

taehyun immediately focused his attention back on his dance coach.

beomgyu also occupied his mind most of the time.

---------------------------------------------------------------

beomgyu hummed softly as he placed an order for food. taehyun only had dance classes today so that meant that the both of them could leave early.

beomgyu had to admit. life as an idol was so hard and plus, taehyun was so young. beomgyu himself was finding it hard to constantly go from one place to another so taehyun must have it 10 times harder.

beomgyu smiled to himself. lately, he felt like taehyun was opening himself more and more to beomgyu, and for some reason, that made beomgyu happy. within a span of one week, taehyun turned out to be one of the clumsiest people beomgyu had seen.

and beomgyu knew a person called soobin. so saying that was quite a big thing.

there was one time, where he almost used pesticide to wash the plates and a loud shrill scream from beomgyu seemed to have brought taehyun back to his senses.

beomgyu also realized how important a first aid kit was if you lived with taehyun. the said boy managed to get hurt in every possible way.

but nonetheless, beomgyu was happy. he was happy to be part of his idol's life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeonjun nervously looked at his phone yet again. to someone it might seem like he's some phone addict trying not to touch his phone but that was clearly not the case.
he wanted a text or call from soobin.

and why won't yeonjun text soobin first? yeonjun had no answer to that. he simply wouldn't text soobin first.

gosh, he was acting like he was in middle school.

 but soobin was all he was thinking in the past week and no matter how much he drowned himself in work, he wouldn't or couldn't get soobin and that millisecond kiss out of his mouth.