First_love

HELLOOOOO MY DUDES. THIS IS MY VERY FIRST FAN FIC AND I HOPE U ENJOY. and im not writing this at 3 am.

Narutos pov

"So Naruto, you will be staying in the dorms when I drop you off. Also the teacher said one of the kids will be giving you a tour of the school." My dad announced as my brain was about to explode.

"damn you told be this three times when we where at home. So just drop me of at the front gate please dad ok embarrass me. And don't worry, no one will touch me."

"Ok fine, just don't let any guys touch you, BYE. My father shouted. "What a jerk" I thought as I was trying to hide my embarrassment.

As I Stepped inside there was a Teacher walking over to me." Hi there! You must me Naruto! I'm Karin! One of the teachers here." the polite lady said. She also seemed nice I guess." ok? Also will you be giving me a tour of the school?" I said with annoyance. "Sadly, no, but one of the seniors will give you a tour. And also he'll also be your new roommate!" "Great", I said wager to know who was my roommate.

A few minutes flew by and someone came in. he had eyes darker than coal, and raven black hair. to be honest he was kinda cute. "What are you going to do , stand there?"

Sorry its rlly short im just. Lazy so yea BYEEEEEEE