Ch19 - Salt Shaker

"Peter, I did it!" you say, running up to your brother.

"Congrats, Ana! What did you do?" he asks with pure happiness in his eyes

"I figured out the telekinesis!"

"Did you really! Let's see it."

"Well, I just figured it out. And it was just sand."

"Try your next challenge then. That salt shaker, there." He says pointing to the table.

You look at it with the same energy you did the sand and it comes up. The purple wisps are echoed in reflections all around the glass room. Then Tony and Bucky walk in and it falls back to the table.

"That was amazing, Ana." Peter whispers

"That- that wasn't Wanda. That was- you're purple?" Tony yells, unbothered by the broken salt shaker.

"Yeah? I guess so?" you say proudly

"Ana! You did it! You figured it out!" Bucky says, walking over to hug you.

"Did it? Did what? How did you- you're purple. So it's not just telepathy?" Tony asks

"What did you think happened to Steve?" you say with a slight chuckle.

"That was you? I thought he just cut himself shaving."

"Everywhere?"

"Wouldn't be the first time," Tony says, "Well ok, I would've liked it if someone had filled me in on this recent development but it's exciting that you figured it out."

"Now I just need to work on telepathy," you say

Then you hear thoughts. Peter and Bucky left the room and it's not Tony because he'd be thinking about himself, but it's familiar. "Nice job"

"Pietro?"

"Hi"

"Oh, hi," you say, feeling a little embarrassed about the last time you talked."

"There doesn't need to be awkwardness, I thought about it and I get it now. There's still a chance" he says jokingly

"Haha wow. How shallow of you."

"Excuse me, a chance at what?" Tony says, from behind your back

"That's none of your business," you say

"You are not allowed to date her," Tony says looking at Pietro with a very intense stare.

"You're not my dad, Tony," you say, brushing it off.

"We're going to revisit this later young lady," Tony says walking away.

"You want to try another run?" you say, looking back at Pietro

"I would love to."