Fᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ꕥ Makoto Tachibana x Reader

I am so sorry, very sorry. This amazing person requested a long long time ago. Due to other requests I lost touch, but it's back and I hope you forgive me.

And if any of you are having a hard time I'm here alright?

Anyways this is a lemon! Mature content with a male reader!! Up for some yao-

Ahem. Requested by @EmiliaHeartfilia

Anime is Free! Streaming on funimation and more!

Enjoy~
__________________________________

Dating was enough, or so you thought.

Makoto seemed like the innocent kind, but as a teenager you still had your hormones that acted up and caused you to feel some way.

That was everyone, it was a world called being, intimate with one another.

That's exactly what the minds of you two lovers were thinking at this moment.

In a way it was normal to feel like this that's how most people in this generation did.

Especially when it was directed between two lovers, no one could stop two people.

In addition they thought that those two were the most precious ones in the universe.

At least that's what everyone thought, not all minds were that clean as what they said on the outside.

Yours was on another level since you reconnected with Makoto and got him as your boyfriend being the same gender and all got hard.

How would I break it to him? I can't just say I want to have sex with him. You thought to yourself being in the same home room as Makoto.

"And the weekend is over, wonderful we can begin." The teacher clapped his wrinkly old hands.

The kids groaned hating the fact that they still had to come into school, not only just waking up early but learning.

It was a bother, but you knew the mitochondria was the powerhouse of a cell.

You were still looking at your sweet boyfriend Makoto. His sharp jawline was in perfect view from the different seats you both had in home room.

He seemed to be taking the notes that the teacher was explaining. It was all a blur to you though you should be doing the notes as well.

"Y/n can you please answer this question?" Your teacher noticed that you were slacking off staring at god knows what, he wasn't the best teacher with the best vision.

"The answer would be 1390. You said the last year you heard come out of his mouth as your ears went back down to earth.

"I-very well." The teacher nodded and for the small write piece of chalkboard that remained on his desk.

The students didn't care, it was too early in the morning to start with cheering for the correct answers or even a smile because a student got one wrong.

It's not like you cared.

Though your mind was still roaming around the quiet Makoto. Being with him you knew he wasn't going to be the type of student to participate, he was just a bit too nervous.

Then you saw his eyes land on yours. You saw the breathing on his chest that paved up a bit once he met your gaze.

A small soft smile went onto his face as he looked at you with red cheeks.

You laughed lightly seeing how cute all of his expressions were, whether it be a nervous one or all of the above.

But seriously how can I tell him? Doesn't he just look so innocent? It's going to be harder than math at this point. You sighed and looked away from your boy at your empty notes.