IV. THE ONE WITH THE PBS

KATRINA BING COULDN'T SLEEP AT ALL LAST NIGHT, as all she could think about was a certain brown haired Italian man that was roommates with her brother

KATRINA BING COULDN'T SLEEP AT ALL LAST NIGHT, as all she could think about was a certain brown haired Italian man that was roommates with her brother. Flashes from the wedding and what her friend Rachel Greene had informed her about got Katrina to think that what she thought in the past was a 'universal decision' between the duo, was actually a one sided decision.

Part of her knew that Rachel was right, that they belonged together and that those feelings she tried so hard to push away because of other people's preference, were still strongly there. It was no doubt that she fell head over heels for her brother's best friend, but the thing that was still holding her back was if he still loved her and that part, the insecurities and the possibility that Joey did not feel the way she felt - kept the young brunette from pursuing any further actions that could impact their friendship for the best or for the worse.

So, with that thought running through her mind. The girl pulled on her outfit which consisted of a bright red lipstick that was spread across her slightly chapped lips, the only other thing that was even considerably a brighter red than her lipstick was the spaghetti strapped tank top that went well with her well put together ripped jeans. Satisfied with her outfits choice the girl began her short journey to her friend's apartment where she entered with a misinterpreted smile.

"Good morning!" Monica chirped once her eyes landed on her friend's brunette hair that had just strutted in.
"Coffee, I need coffee." Katrina yawned tossing her bag on the counter.
"Counter." Rachel concluded causing the girl to nod and trail over pouring some into her cup she had grabbed from the cabinet.
"Long night?" Monica raised an eyebrow taking a seat.

"Long week." Katrina scoffed with a shake of her head, glancing around to make sure no one besides the girls were in the apartment before scrapping the chair enough for her to slide into it and run a hand through her hair -- setting her head on top of it, resting it as she stirred her coffee with a spoon looking at the girls.

"I think I am still in love with Joey," Katrina sighed causing the girls to exchange an unimpressed look.
"that's it?" Rachel skeptically quizzed unimpressed causing Katrina to sit up with a scoff going to defend herself when Monica cut in.
"Honey, we've known that since your pantomime at the wedding." Monica exhaled with a tone of honesty in her voice.