III. THE ONE WITH THE BIRTH

KATRINA COULD BARELY CONTAIN HER EXCITEMENT when the group of friends began to rush, Phoebe - who's water just broke as they were going to Atlantic City after Phoebe was complaining that they were talking about their trip to London too much and ex...

KATRINA COULD BARELY CONTAIN HER EXCITEMENT when the group of friends began to rush, Phoebe - who's water just broke as they were going to Atlantic City after Phoebe was complaining that they were talking about their trip to London too much and explained how she felt out of place so they came up with the great idea to go on this small trip to Atlantic City yet as they were standing in the hallway between the two apartments, Phoebe's water broke.

So as they scrambled into the hospital and the smell of disinfectant hit her nose like a truck, the group of friends approached a nurse rapidly.
"Hi," Phoebe greeted almost quiet awkwardly and almost like she was unsure of what to do with herself.
"Hi." The nurse squinted back in a friendly matter
"Hi, yeah, hi! I'm umm, Phoebe Buffay, and I have babies coming out of me." Phoebe introduced rather quickly causing the nurse's eyes to widen before speaking,
"Okay. Have you started having contractions?"

"Not yet. Ummm, I heard they really hurt, do they hurt?" Phoebe asked worriedly
"Well...." the nurse trailed off
"Oh my god!"
"It's all right." Ross assured the blonde
"Now, which of you is the father?" the nurse asked the two boys with the group, Joey and Ross.
"Oh no, none of them are the father. The father is my brother." Phoebe interjected earning a confused glance from the nurse.
"Okay....."

"I am so gonna miss watching you freak people out like that!" Rachel chimed in almost giddily.
"Okay, uh Pheebs, quick. Look! This is for the babies to look at someday, so is-is there anything you want to say? Y'know before it all starts?" Joey asked holding up his camera for the girl to see clearly, framing it to have her in the right angle.
"Oh, okay, umm, hi kids! Um, it's me, Aunt Phoebe. I can't wait to see you. Please don't hurt me!"

At that moment Monica and Chandler came running in, Chandler joining his sister by her side putting a hand on her shoulder to let her know he was there as she slightly jumped at the rush of wind.
"Hey, what took you guys so long?" Ross asked the duo
"Yeah, your cab left when ours did." Katrina nodded in agreement skeptically - Katrina had noticed the duo getting closer and with the whole kissing scheme that Chandler recently pulled with the group of girls it only made her suspicious raise dramatically.