chongyuns sister

Hi this is going to be a fluff because why not. Also sorry if this is short I kept redoing it since I felt that I kept writing it badly.

Also thank you for the idea NotSmoll101

Your pov

'Who is that?'

Authors note: the words in italics are your thoughts. Back to this trash story.

You were surprised to see the girl you were staring at actually approached you.

"Hello, is anyone there?"

You snap back into reality

"Oh sorry I was just thinking" you reply

"That's a lame excuse. Why does everyone ignore me I am giving them such a good offer yet they still deny!"

"Uhm what are you talking about?"

The girl seemed shocked to think that someone did not know who she was.

"Uh hello?" You say as you wave your hand in her face. "Can you tell me your name?"

"Oh yeah I am Hu Tao I work for the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor!" She replies cheerfully.

You just stare at her.
'Didn't Chongyun mention her and how she needs to be exorcised?'

"Would you like to buy our premium offer? You get TWO yes TWO coffins for the same price!!! Isn't that such a good deal?!" Hu Tao says enthusiastically.

You respond with, "Ah yeah sure."

'Wait is this the Hu Tao he was talking about she seems nice...'

"WAIT really?"

"Yeah sure" you say while noticing a familiar silhouette.

"BIG BROTHER!!!!" you yell towards a familiar blue haired person.

Authors note: I am so sorry this is bad.
Back to the story.

Your brother stopped dead in his tracks when he sees who you were with.

"Hu tao look it's my brother!"
Hu tao looks up to see the exorcist running towards her.

Unconsciously Hu Tao grabs Y/N's hand and makes a mad dash towards the funeral parlor.

"HEY LET GO IF MY SISTER." Chongyun yells .

"NO SHE IS TO CUTE TO DIE YOUNG I CAN'T LET YOU KILL HER"

'I thought she relies on people to die to make money though...'
'Hold up did she call me cute?!?'

"WHY WOULD I KILL MY SISTER?"

Your face turns scarlet red once you let what she said sink in.

"Why are you red- oOoooH was it because I called you cute?" Hu Tao says while lightly smirking

"NO I JUST MET YOU." you say while trying to cool down your face.

"Awww I was hoping it was because I said that."

"Also since we just met why are you openly calling me cute?"

No reply.

You look over to Hu Taos face and you notice a light blush on her ears.

Fin~

Saying fin~ feels so fancy like idk if you find it weird I will stop but likeeeee. Sorry this story was slow on the actual romance and it was not good.