04

─────────04─────────

Heeseung kept thinking about Y/N and how he remembered her. How he dreamt of her once, too. But why? Why were they dreaming of each other?

Heeseung met up with Sunghoon and Jay at the school gym afterschool. "Hey Jay, you finished? Let's get going." Heeseung said. Jay nodded and grabbed his backpack. With Sunghoon trailing behind them.

They all started walking to Jay's car. Heeseung got in the passenger seat and Sunghoon got in the back. Jay coming in later and sitting in the driver's seat.

"Oh right I invited Ha-young, too. She may invite Y/N." Jay added while starting to drive to his house. Sunghoon chuckled at the thought of Y/N and Heeseung.

They were awkward with each other and he didn't know why. Heeseung just sat there with no interest in the fact that Jay just said.

To be honest, besides the fact he dreamt of her, and how he thought she was pretty, there was nothing really he cared about.

They arrived at Jay's house and sat down on the couch and played video games. They waited a few minutes before the doorbell rang. "Heeseung go get it, I'm about to win." Jay said while pressing the buttons on his controller aggressively.

Heeseung just nodded and opened the door. "Hi." Y/N said while waving. She smiled slightly making Heeseung's heart soften a bit. But why? He opened the door wider so they could walk in.

The girls bowed and walked in. They looked at the large house and stood there amazed. Soon Jay came and wrapped his hands around Ha-young's waist. Dang that was fast.

Y/N looked at his hands around her best friend's waist with furrowed eyebrows. She slowly stood next to Heeseung and whispered, "what's with them?" With that Heeseung chuckled and said, "Jay has a crush on Ha-young."

Y/N smirked and teased the two. "Wow, really making us third wheel huh." Ha-young and Jay looked down from each other with flushed faces. Jay took his hands off Ha-young's waist and led them to his living room.

"Nice house Jay." Ha-young said while smiling. Jay smiled back and brought them some drinks. They opened the soda cans and started talking. Or should I say, Sunghoon, Ha-young, and Jay started talking.

Heeseung and Y/N just sat there awkwardly. Again.

How could their friends always put them in this situation? Y/N poked Ha-young's arm indicating for help, "What?" Ha-young said while looking at the older. "This is awkward, why'd you make me come here?!"

Y/N whisper yelled at the younger's ear making the younger wipe her ears. "Talk to Hee, orr- Uhm guys, you may already know her but uhh this is my overly awkward friend Y/N." Ha-young introduced Y/N to the guys and they just nodded.

"Y/N overly awkward? Weird hearing that in the same sentence after all those rumors about you." Jay said while picking up his soda again. Y/N's face furrowed, "What rumors?"

"The rumors of you and your ex-boyfriend? How you guys would always fight to the point where he moved." Sunghoon said after coming back from the kitchen.

Y/N was embarrassed at the sentence and looked down. She didn't know that's how people thought of her. "Oh uhm, well that was a rumor right? Rumors aren't always true." Heeseung said noticing Y/N's new found emotion.

Y/N looked up at him and smiled. "Mhm, a rumor. My Y/N would never. Plus I've know her almost her whole life and from what I know- she's never had a boyfriend." Ha-young said.

Y/N flicked the back of the girl's head. "Wah you've never dated, Y/N?" Sunghoon asked. Y/N just nodded. "Why don't we set you up with Heeseung?" Sunghoon said teasingly.

The two sat next to each other awkwardly thinking about the thought. They've both dreamed of each other, and thats it. They wouldn't date just because of that.

After that they changed the topic and went to a regular conversation.

-

Heeseung arrived home from Jay's house after Jay dropped him off. He laid on his bed thinking about the night he had. What he regularly would do.

Think.

He laid there forgetting to wash his face or change into pajamas and fell asleep. He soon started to dream again.

(Italics means the dream)

"My highness, Y/N-ssi. We meet again." The voice that mimicked Heeseung's said. Showing his crescent eye smile.

"My handsome prince, Heeseung-ah." The voice that represented Y/N said. Her eyes gave a wink towards Heeseung.

"Shall we go on our date?"

"We shall."

The two showed their crescent eye smiles and looked into each other's eyes once more.

The scene quickly turned black and white instead of the colorful pastel colors. Their voices started to fade in and out.

Heeseung heard the voice that mimicked Y/N's scream, "HEESEUNG-AH. WE WILL MEET AGAIN ONE DAY. IN THE NEXT TIME I WON'T LET MY FATHER SEPERATE US AGAIN."

With that Heeseung sat up, awakened from the dream. He was shaken and shivering and noticed it was 4am. Too early for anything so he decided to go back to sleep, hopefully with no more dreams.

─────────end of 04─────────

Wowow. Another dream- 💀 I have not much to say about this chapter but I see this is slowly getting more views. Please share with your friends and vote!

- A-reum

[Written March 20th, 2021]

[Posted March 21st, 2021]