22

─────────22─────────

The two then next day were still nested in each other's arms. The sun beams started striking onto their faces causing them to wake up. Heeseung woke up first and admired the girl's face so close to his.

The female soon opened her eyes and said, "Morning Hee." She started to stretch and smiled. Heeseung smiled back before saying, "Come on cutie. We need to go to school." Y/N whined and said, "What time is it?"

Heeseung had announced that it was 6:54 and that they needed to go pick up some clothes for Heeseung. Y/N then got up lazily and got ready for school. She put on her uniform then went to the kitchen to see her lovely boyfriend cooking eggs and bacon.

She wrapped her arms around him as he was in front of the stove. She placed her chin on his shoulder, tippy toeing because of how short she was. He chuckled after noticing her tippy toes but continued to cook their breakfast.

He soon finished cooking and placed the food down on the kitchen counter. He set down the plates and waited for his girlfriend to sit down before eating. "This is such an American breakfast." Y/N said with a slight chuckle at the end.

Heeseung smiled and said, "Atleast I know how to cook." Heeseung joked around and poked the female's squishy cheeks. The girl pouted and continued eating her food. "I'm gonna miss this." She accidentally slipped out.

Heeseung's smile fell and looked at her with a worried face. "What do you mean? We'll always do this." Heeseung said while wrapping his hand around the females hand. "I mean, you'll be busy when training starts and when you debut you won't be able to see me." Y/N said as tears started to form in her eyes.

Heeseung softly smiled at the girl and said, "Don't worry cutie. I won't let anything come against us. I promise. It's you and me against the world, forever." Y/N smiled again, showing her pearly whites and looked at her boyfriend.

"Was that a proposal?" She joked but Heeseung took it seriously, "Yes- Min Y/N. Will you marry me?" He took out a bacon ring and kneeled down. Y/N chuckled but as soon as she saw he was serious she stopped. "So what's your answer cutie?"

Y/N had tears in the brims of her eyes again and nodded, indicating a yes. Heeseung got up and placed the bacon ring around the female's finger. "I'll get you a better one in the future." He winked and picked up his finished plate.

"I'll wash those later, we're gonna be late!" Y/N said before grabbing her shoes. Heeseung ran after her and placed his shoes on too.

They went to Heeseung's house once again and he got changed into his uniform and they hurriedly ran to school. They soon arrived just before the bell rang. They walked to their class hand in hand and sat down.

-

It was now afterschool and the couples were in the dance practice room of their school. The boys wanted to show the girl's their new dance they've learned.

"NOONAAA!" Niki said while running into Y/N's arms. The two became comfortable with each other and were now best friends. Heeseung came in with a glare sent to Niki. "Hey hey, off. She's mine." Heeseung said while wrapping his arm around Y/N's waist.

"Calm down Hee." Y/N said sternly which made the male pout and step away. "Now show us your dance!" Ha-young said as the two and only females sat on the back wall's floor.

The males of the group began showing the different choreographies they'd learned and choreographed. Just to say, they were all perfect. They bowed in front of the females and laid down on the floor.

Breathing heavily due to the dancing. Y/N crawled onto Heeseung and sat on his lap, facing him. He made him sit up and gave him a water. He took a large gulp before laying back down on the floor, taking Y/N with him.

Y/N's head was now rested on Heeseung's chest and they both smiled at each other in the large mirrors. They were in their little moment until, "Yah! Are you lovebirds coming to get snacks or no?" Jay said annoyed, looking at the two.

The two flushed red and got up immediately, both nodding their heads vigorously. The group left the practice room and went to a nearby fast food restaurant and spent their last moments together, laughing.

─────────end of 22─────────

Short chapter today! I've gotten better at posting daily, and prewriting. I just noticed how this story has been on since March- and it's nearing the middle of may so I'm probably going to quickly finish this up soon. I don't know how, since I have a lot of plans for this story, but I'll find out soon!

(also LARGE timeskip in the next chap!)

Check out ENSTAGRAM which I'll be focusing on after this book <3

- lots of love, areum!!

[may 13th, 2021]