A Big Move

Today's the day,I was opening my business today,my music business. I have Tennessee here and also one in Tennessee. I was so excited,it has always been my dream to open a music business and know that I actually did it,it felt amazing. When I opened people immediately came in. I greeted them and they felt at home,I hope. I was so blessed to have this business. We were a little busy throughout the day since school was about to start and kids needed instruments. Which was one reason I wanted to hurry and open it because they drove an hour to go get some instruments or they rented from the school.

   When it was time to close,I was smiling. We had such good business today,I always wanted my business to be affordable for everyone. I thanked God for it and went home. 

      The next week:

They were filming a movie right across from my shop,I didn't hear to much about it. All I know we weren't that busy,but it was cool. We also sell instrument essentials and music books. We even do lessons like Piano and other instruments. I myself teach lessons every Thursday and Friday,a couple people showed up so far,I mean I've only been here a week,so a couple was good to me. I love it. 

  Back to the movie, they were doing scenes across the street at the bakery. So when no one was in my shop I decided to play my guitar. About 10 minutes later I heard someone say, "that's really beautiful." I jumped and he smiled.

  "Ooh I didn't mean to scare you,I'm sorry." He said.

"Oh you're fine" Literally he was fine. "welcome to my music store." 

  "Thank you,its really nice in here,smells nice as well. I'm actually in a movie across the street,I was wondering if we could use your store for the day?" He asked.

    "Umm,a guys already came over and told me that you guys would be using the shop across from me,but not mine."I said.

    "I know,but I love music and I think a music scene is really great. I'm sorry,I'm Daniel." He said holding out his hand.

  I knew who he was,how could I not.I watched criminal minds:beyond borders and when he joined the original criminal minds cast. "I'm Kiara,very nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand.

     "Nice to meet you to." He said.

"I love you work." I said calmly.

"Really from?" 

"Criminal minds and Big Hero 6,and uh Seducing Mr. Perfect,all amazing." I smiled.

  "Why thank you,you've been doing an amazing job here." He said.

   "Thank you." I blushed.

"You're welcome,so is that a yes or no?" Daniel asked putting his hands in his pocket.

  "I think its more legal stuff than that Daniel." I chuckled.

" Yes,let me call Jack." He took out his phone and four minutes later the man from before came back. 

    "Nice to see you again." Jack said to me.

   "you to." I smiled.

He was holding papers and gave them to me.

  "Okay,so for us to use your store,we give you three thousand dollars. We just need it for today." Jack said. 

  I looked at the paper,it literally said, " I_____ is willing to let the movie crew use my store for filming.

  *I accept the offer they gave me. 

That's all it said. I signed it and they wrote me a check for three thousand dollars! I thanked them and they thanked me. Jack left,but Daniel stayed.

    "Hey you really are amazing on the guitar,how long have you been playing?"He asked.

  "Thank you,umm about 4 months." I said.

  "Are you serious? Wow,did you get lessons or self taught?" 

" Youtube videos." I said.

"Wow Kiara thats amazing.Thank you for today,oh also he forgot to mention that you will be in the movie,if that's alright with you?All you're saying is 'welcome to my music shop'." Daniel said.

   "You're welcome and oh okay." I smiled.

"Beautiful smile,well I better get going,thank you,we will be here Sunday. I know you're closed on Sunday's but is it okay if we film around 6pm?"

   "Yes that's okay,that's enough time to relax after church,I'll be here." I said.

  He smiled and shook my hand, "thank you again." 

   "You're welcome." I said not trying to seem obvious that I liked him. He walked out and I screamed. I thanked God and jumped for joy. I couldn't wait. Oh my I'm about to be in a movie with Daniel Henney!