I thought you loved me

Daniel opened the door, "Maddie what are you doing here? How did you know I was here?" Daniel asked.

 "Daniel,you left me for her didn't you? She's here isn't she?Where is the tramp?" I heard Maddie say. I was out of sight,but heard everything. She called me a tramp,what did I do?

   "Maddie go." Daniel said.

"No,you're mine and you will stay mine,you said you loved me." She said.

"Maddie you're drunk?" 

"No,i'm sober." Maddie said.

"Maddie we had one night togehter." 

"Before her we were always together."

"No,you forced yourself on me and I pushed you off." 

 "Not all the time,not two months ago,you came to me, you wanted to. You like it. Your little tramp was saving herself so you decided you wanted me,a real woman." Maddie said louder.

  I was upset,but why,well Daniel said we were together,did he really sleep with Maddie? 

   " Maddie,go now." Daniel said and I guess he tried to shut the door,but he put her foot there because it didn't click. He opened it again and I came from around the corner,I could see the anger in her eyes.

   "You tramp,you separated us,you don't think about anyone else you hurt huh?" Maddie said.

"I did not separate you guys Maddie." I said.

She pulled out a gun and Daniel got in front of me, "we were doing fine until you came along,throwing yourself at him,you couldn't just leave him alone huh?" 

 "I was minding my business,he came to me." I said looking at Daniel who was still standing in front of me.

   "Maddie,put the gun down." Daniel said.

  "Not until you tell me you love me and come with me, I need you Daniel." Maddie cried still pointing the gun. 

   "maddie,I can't come with you okay,look we can talk though,put the gun down." Daniel said. 

  "Why can't you come,is it because of her?" Maddie said pointing the gun at me, Daniel moved and got between us again, "move." 

  "maddie,we can talk ok,let Kierra go back upstairs and you and I will talk. Just me and you." 

    "Do you love me Daniel? I will not put the gun down until you say you love me." Maddie said

"I love you maddie."

"Do you love me enough to leave her?" Maddie said.

"No,you said if I said I love you,you'll put it down." Daniel said.

  "NO!" She screamed and a shot was fired. Daniel fell to the ground. 

    "No!" I said and raced to Daniel. I kneeled down and looked at him.

 "I'm okay,just an arm shot." Daniel smiled,

I looked at Maddie, "You say you love him,but you shot him." I got up,I was angry now. 

  "Kierra stop." Daniel said as he tried to grab me.

" You did this because of me, Daniel is my first love,maybe he was yours to and maybe you did fall deeply in love with him,but he just saw a hookup,but when you had sex,you probably felt closer to him. How do you love him if you shot him. I know it was for me,so here shoot me. Shoot me Maddie,I'm right here in front of you." She pointed the gun at my head and she was shaking.

      "Kierra stop it." Daniel yelled.