To good to be true

3 months later:

 Daniel and I were going on for 3 months strong,I think so. It was still pretty new and private. I haven't seen him physically since he asked me to be his girlfriend,but we facetime everychance we got. He was back in La and I was in my hometown. Hours aparrt,but I  wish we were together,maybe I'm over reacting. I mean he's my first relationship. Come on my first relationship ever and it happens to be with Daniel Henney! I just want to be in his arms. When we did talk we talked about Jesus and his projects he was working on and our day. 

   It was 12pm and I decided to go check in on the shop,I smiled and said hey to everyone. I saw someone playing the guitar so I walked to them because it sounded beautiful. The person ha da hood on,it was November,so I understood hat,but the playing sounded familiar. I got in front of them and smiled when I saw who it was.

      "Daniel." I said.

  "Hey Kierra." He said putting down the guitar.

He got up and hugged me and smiled. Everyone was looking, "let's talk about this business,follow me in my office please." I said. I just wanted to get away from the crowd. When we got into my office,I kissed him and he kissed me. I've missed him so much. When our lips came apart,he kissed my forehead and held me tight. "What are you doing here?" 

    "Surprising you." he said.

I smiled, "I know that,but anything else?" 

"No,just to see you." 

"Aww Daniel you're the sweetest."

"Are you busy tonight after work?" 

"No why?"

"You're mine,I'm taking you somehwere?" 

"Okay,its a date."

"A date." He smiled.

We went out and we shook hands ,I love him so much. He left and I couldn't wait for tonight.

 The day actually went by fast so I locked up and Daniel came pulling in. He had a truck,my favorite. He gout out and opened my door. He kissed my cheek and I got in. It was sowarm and cozy inside. He ran to his side and got in. 

    "When did you get this?" I asked.

"Last week,you like it?"

"I love it,you know trucks are my favorite."

"I know they are." 

"So where are we going?" 

"If I told you,it wouldn't be a surprise." he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. We were there 10 minutes later ebcause the hurned the truck off at a weird shaped building. We got out and he grabbed my hand. We we got tinside I realized it was an house or at least furnished like one.

"Daniel,what did you do?" I asked.

"Well.I may want to stay in here for a little bit." 

I hugged him, "really.that's great." I smiled.

"Yes,but that's not the best part." We went up to a elevaor,yes an elevator and went to the highest floor. It was shaped like a circle and it was so beautiful. The stars were shining so bright. Daniel had blankets out and we sat on them and he pulled me close to him. Looking at the stars,staying warm was the best thing ever. 

    "This is so beautiful." I said.

"Yeah it is" I felt him looking at me and when I faced him I was right. He was smiling at me and he kissed my cheek, "plus the windows are tinted from the outisde which is perfect." 

   "Yeah that is perfect,more privacy." I said hugging him.

     "Kierra,I love you." 

My heart was relived to hear hear him say that," I love you to Danny boy." He squezed me tighter and I laid my head on his chest.

  "Only you can get away with calling me that." 

I laughed, "deal."

"Also the truck is yours,that's my other surpirse to you. Already paid off and eveyrthing." 

  "Daniel,I can't take that."

"Its yours Kierra,I bought it here for you." He said handing me the keys.

  "How are you going to get around?"

"I have my mercedes,like I said I bought it here." 

"Daniel,thank you." I smiled.

"You're welcome,you deserve it." We continued to watch the stars the rest of the night and actually fell asleep. I fell asleep on his chest smelling his cologne and feeling his strong arm around me. I loved it.

Around 3am there was a knock on the door,more like a bang. Daniel got up and told me to stay there. He grabbed a bat and looked down to see who it was,it was Maddie. When I saw who it was,I went down with him. What was she doing here?